PDA

View Full Version : In a bad spot

Coondoggle
10-01-2021, 08:01 PM
I seriously feel like I’m in a bad spot. I have serious nigger fatigue and I’m worn out. I can’t get a minute of peace at work. I work around a majority of black customer and other employees. The garble they say really gets on my nerves. I suffer in silence and stay out of it because if you engage them you will get nowhere. I’m sick and fucking tired of their crazy conspiracy theories about flat earth (they don’t understand how roundness and spheres work because they never invented the wheel in subsaharan Africa.) and their warped rewriting of history. I also noticed that everyone and every group of any significance they always make into black peoples such as the Egyptian Hebrews and native Americans. I can’t believe this is acceptable and one should feel shame believing such ignorant things but these cretins have no shame. I can’t believe people that know better allow these dumb beast have any kind of platform for their pea brain conspiracies/opinions.

Coon Club Road
10-01-2021, 10:00 PM
When I get nigger fatigue, I sit down and take in some Chimpout stories... that usually takes the blacks away for a while!

Ray Cizzums
10-01-2021, 11:39 PM
Hey Coondoggle - Get away from those niggers ASAP, and you'll feel better immediately.
If you must be around them, always make sure you've got an edge, in case you have to hurt
a motherfucker, and a plan, to extricate yourself from the situation. I realize that it's tough to
tune out nigger-babble, and it's effect adds up. Just knowing that you've got a piece of re-bar,
or a length of steel pipe, hidden in a good spot, will calm you down, knowing that it's there if
the need arises.
:bugeye

Coondoggle
10-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Hey Coondoggle - Get away from those niggers ASAP, and you'll feel better immediately.
If you must be around them, always make sure you've got an edge, in case you have to hurt
a motherfucker, and a plan, to extricate yourself from the situation. I realize that it's tough to
tune out nigger-babble, and it's effect adds up. Just knowing that you've got a piece of re-bar,
or a length of steel pipe, hidden in a good spot, will calm you down, knowing that it's there if
the need arises.

I carry a pistol with me at all times (which I don’t want to use in self defense with a coon unless I have to because I don’t wanna be on the news) and there are plenty of large hand tools laying around at work at my dispose if need be. I am also not afraid to fight with my hands if I have to. I’m not afraid of niggs and keep my wits about myself when they are near me. I’m just sick of their poison and what they’re doing to the world. I’m sick and fucking tired of PEOPLE pretending this is normal. We all know this is bullshit and hopefully we are voting these woke democrats out in the midterms. Georgia is on a nigger trip and are running a monkey in the primaries against our current republican gov and a schizophrenic nigger (Herschel Walker) for Republican senator against Raphael Nignog. Quit running niggers as Republicans.

Jim Crow
10-02-2021, 07:39 AM
I don’t know how you do it. Personally, I couldn’t and wouldn’t. Especially now that I started injecting testosterone and working out six days a week again.I’m feeling aggressive!I couldn’t afford to be around incompetent, stupid and obnoxious niggers or libtards.It’hard to control my temper around ignorance!

Sandy
10-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Too many of us know exactly what you mean, coondoggie. Ultimately you can't let a job get to you. The poison of being around niggers that much stays in your blood and will affect your home life, so I hope you can get out of that horrible place soon.

The single worst year of my working life was working for a niggerpotamus, 5'2" if that, at least 300 pounds. It was the best of friends with the other two niggers in an office of 30 or so people. It positively hated we humans, especially anyone Italian for some reason. It would ook out loud the most derogatory slurs against humans, but nothing happened because nothing could be done. Niggers are protected at liberal companies like that one I worked for.

h8whitelibtards
10-03-2021, 11:22 AM
I carry a pistol with me at all times (which I don’t want to use in self defense with a coon unless I have to because I don’t wanna be on the news) and there are plenty of large hand tools laying around at work at my dispose if need be. I am also not afraid to fight with my hands if I have to. I’m not afraid of niggs and keep my wits about myself when they are near me. I’m just sick of their poison and what they’re doing to the world. I’m sick and fucking tired of PEOPLE pretending this is normal. We all know this is bullshit and hopefully we are voting these woke democrats out in the midterms. Georgia is on a nigger trip and are running a monkey in the primaries against our current republican gov and a schizophrenic nigger (Herschel Walker) for Republican senator against Raphael Nignog. Quit running niggers as Republicans.

Coondoggie, I live in Georgia too... I hate Apelanta. The race baiting shit is on full display in this corner and you are correct that we are on a gigantic nigger trip. This is all a bunch of horse shit and when the shit hits the fan, Apelanta and Birmingham will be ground zero for what's coming. I don't know if voting in republicans will help at this point. The white liberals are out in full force using niggers to do their bidding and racking up votes. These dumb liberals keep moving here in droves from Chicongo, New York Shitty, and other liberal areas that they destroyed. These liberals like taxes and crime, and niggers by extension. I took a drive around Buckhead after all the crime and shootings. I saw tons of NY and NJ license plates everywhere and BLM signs on the lawns of the million+ dollar homes. These people want niggers and crime to infest their neighborhoods. Did you know that Buckhead voted blue in the last election? Now they are fucked whether they secede from Apelanta or not.
I've had it with niggers but even more, I've had it with white liberals. They are a cancer to society and at this point, I don't want to associate or live anywhere near them. Republicans are too weak to stop this.

h8whitelibtards
10-03-2021, 11:23 AM
I don’t know how you do it. Personally, I couldn’t and wouldn’t. Especially now that I started injecting testosterone and working out six days a week again.I’m feeling aggressive!I couldn’t afford to be around incompetent, stupid and obnoxious niggers or libtards.It’hard to control my temper around ignorance!
wait, what?

haywood
10-03-2021, 05:25 PM
the need arises.

Or Coondoggle, move to an area that is nigger fee. I live in an area that is LESS than 2% nigger and I am HAPPIER than a dog in a meat wagon!!