PDA

View Full Version : Ja'Niya Birdsong sings a batsong after arguing with a carload of teenapers

Whitey Ford
09-29-2021, 04:00 AM
Police: 16-year-old girl dead, 17-year-old girl hurt after South Nashville shooting

https://i.imgur.com/HRtyDOo.jpg

A Sunday night shooting left a 16-year-old girl dead and a 17-year-old girl wounded, the Metro Nashville Police Department reported.

Police identified the 16-year-old as Ja'Niya Birdsong. The 17-year-old received a non-life-threatening injury to her leg, according to police.

The shooting was sparked by a dispute between the two teenage girls and a group of young men, MNPD said in a news release. It took place in the 3800 block of Eckhart Drive in South Nashville at 7:50 p.m.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2021/09/27/nashville-police-id-teen-janiya-birdsong-victim-fatal-shooting/5880884001/

Ja'Niya Birdsong's grandmother remembers slain teen as a jokester and hard worker

Her family remembered Birdsong for her energetic personality. She was always dancing and making TikTok videos.
"She loved school, she loved to dance and she loved hair," Birdsong-Tolbert said.

Birdsong is the second Hillsboro High student to be fatally shot this year. In February, 15-year-old EJ Utley was shot and killed outside his home in Antioch.
Her grandmother said Birdsong's death shows just how bad gun violence has become.

https://archive.is/Jtwrp#selection-569.0-577.82

https://i.imgur.com/d5QR2ny.jpg

Nig Zero
09-29-2021, 11:37 AM
Her grandmother said Birdsong's death shows just how bad gun violence has become.

As niggers blame their own violence on inanimate guns instead of their own behavior, I am now of the opinion that: niggers evolved separately in a permissive environment (i.e. the congo) that did not need a civilization in order to survive, they do not understand the rules that civilization requires, their "mental illness" is simply their frustration of rules impeding their immediate gratification, and as they have no history they will have no future.

Those two sheboons are God-awfully ugly. Only Whites with an inferiority complex would bother feeling sorry for these genetic deadends. Talk about "junk" DNA.

Groid_Rage
09-29-2021, 05:59 PM
"she loved to dance and she loved hair (hurr)," Typical she-boon.

IseDaDiva
09-29-2021, 06:14 PM
Aww, look at the poor mammy and grandmammy, obviously malnourished due to systemic racism and deprivation. The mammy has to settle for that rachet wig instead of the "Beyonce Model". Tugs at my heartstrings. Please tell me the Mammy just has a fat, hanging gut and is not knocked up.

Looks like the moon-faced little fat slut was following the fambly tradition and on her way to sowpotomi status. Mmm-MM! Dat beez sum good chiggun!

Funny how when a YT shoots up anything, the headlines seem to blame the crime directly on his race.

When nigger cap each other, night and day endlessly, it's "gun violence" that is to blame.

Ray Cizzums
09-29-2021, 08:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/d5QR2ny.jpg

Grand mammy = 300 pounds of ugly fat, bald bucket head
Mammy jungle bat = 250 pounds of ugly fat, w/ horrendous wig
Junior jungle bat = 200 pounds of ugly fat, hairless, w/ clip-on brillo bun

The "Young men" scored a lucky shot, as the manatee-like body of the African sow
can soak up many handgun rounds in their ballistic gelatin-like blubber.
Let's hope Ja'Niya didn't get a chance to "Gibs birf".
:bugeye

Chimp Detester
09-29-2021, 10:03 PM
The "Young men" scored a lucky shot, as the manatee-like body of the African sow
can soak up many handgun rounds in their ballistic gelatin-like blubber.
Let's hope Ja'Niya didn't get a chance to "Gibs birf".

Whitey Ford
09-30-2021, 01:44 AM
Aww, look at the poor mammy and grandmammy, obviously malnourished due to systemic racism and deprivation. The mammy has to settle for that rachet wig instead of the "Beyonce Model". Tugs at my heartstrings. Please tell me the Mammy just has a fat, hanging gut and is not knocked up.

They're always hungry, malnourished and deprived. And it's always Whitey's fault!
Can't you see how this poor woman is starving? Because Evil Whitey wants to go to the moon instead of feeding (obviously very, very hungry) niggers. ;)
https://i.imgur.com/Jxf9ruM.png

Coon Club Road
09-30-2021, 09:08 AM
"Young Men" always = niggers!

IseDaDiva
09-30-2021, 10:09 AM
They're always hungry, malnourished and deprived. And it's always Whitey's fault!
Can't you see how this poor woman is starving? Because Evil Whitey wants to go to the moon instead of feeding (obviously very, very hungry) niggers. ;)

So damned fat her massive, ham-hock arms have rolls on them! How hungry ccould she be?

"Lame daughter". I bet the gimpy sowlet was lame due to malnutrition because her mammy obviously ate all the food. Why couldn't the pappy feed his sprog? Yeah, I know. :lol He beez in NU. It's a cultural tradition.

Ray Cizzums
09-30-2021, 05:24 PM

That's because you're on the muthafukkin' moon, Whitey !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nzoPopQ7V0

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-30-2021, 09:12 PM

Lol. Sort that photo in the irony file! Geebus. That bitch could live on stored body fat for a trip to the moon and back FFS.

Jim Crow
10-01-2021, 07:05 AM
I’d like to take this time out to say “good riddance”to another worthless overweight sow/future nigger felon factory.

Groid_Rage
10-01-2021, 12:28 PM
That's because you're on the muthafukkin' moon, Whitey !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nzoPopQ7V0I trolled the fuck out of that video's comment section. It is full of woketards and nigtards all trying to sound profound about that classic nigger whine.

Groid_Rage
10-01-2021, 12:30 PM
Birdsong sounds like an Indian name. Some niggers think they were related to the natives. :violin

Ray Cizzums
10-01-2021, 12:34 PM
I trolled the fuck out of that video's comment section. It is full of woketards and nigtards all trying to sound profound about that classic nigger whine.
I got my account "permanently disabled" for mild trolling of niggers on YT, and it's a pain in the ass to use it now.
Like all MSM comment sections, woketurds are constantly moving the goalposts, then booting conservatives for
violating rules we never heard of.

10-01-2021, 01:18 PM

Looks like the moon-faced little fat slut was following the fambly tradition and on her way to sowpotomi status. Mmm-MM! Dat beez sum good chiggun!

Funny how when a YT shoots up anything, the headlines seem to blame the crime directly on his race.

When nigger cap each other, night and day endlessly, it's "gun violence" that is to blame.

Just slap a wig on a Gorilla. Same image.

10-01-2021, 01:22 PM
I trolled the fuck out of that video's comment section. It is full of woketards and nigtards all trying to sound profound about that classic nigger whine.

We should send ALL niggers to the moon and leave em there. Better yet, send em to the Sun!

Ray Cizzums
10-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Just slap a wig on a Gorilla. Same image.

That horse plop on her head was attached to her remaining two dozen natural hairs.
The mammy buffarillas twist out most of them when they're chilluns, making mickey-ears
and brillo-puffs. That high skoo sow was heading for 300 pound welfare mammy-ville,
and that's by age 20.

Groid_Rage
10-01-2021, 01:44 PM
I got my account "permanently disabled" for mild trolling of niggers on YT, and it's a pain in the ass to use it now.
Like all MSM comment sections, woketurds are constantly moving the goalposts, then booting conservatives for
violating rules we never heard of.
:bugeyeFor years, I got away with stuff almost as bad as here on YT. Then in the last couple of years I lost a few socks for mild comments. they even blocked "moon and mu cricket"

Anastasia
10-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Spending money to take a fucking rock from Earth and fly it to the moon would be a better use of it than feeding any fat niggers.

Ray Cizzums
10-04-2021, 11:34 PM
Spending money to take a fucking rock from Earth and fly it to the moon would be a better use of it than feeding any fat niggers.
I sure hope I get a nurse like you, if I ever land in the hospital. As soon as I felt better, I would help out in the
delivery room. You could open the window and tee up the tar "football" for me. :lol

Tar Remover
10-07-2021, 05:47 PM
" sings a batsong" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
10-07-2021, 05:51 PM
So damned fat her massive, ham-hock arms have rolls on them! How hungry ccould she be?

"Lame daughter". I bet the gimpy sowlet was lame due to malnutrition because her mammy obviously ate all the food. Why couldn't the pappy feed his sprog? Yeah, I know. :lol He beez in NU. It's a cultural tradition.

Or Pappy, Grand Pappy, Uncle Rastus and Uncle Sambo muh dikked her so many times they broke the little sprog........

Tar Remover
10-07-2021, 05:53 PM

Headed there now!

Tar Remover
10-07-2021, 05:54 PM
I’d like to take this time out to say “good riddance”to another worthless overweight sow/future nigger felon factory.

I second that motion!:lol

Anastasia
10-08-2021, 05:02 AM
I sure hope I get a nurse like you, if I ever land in the hospital. As soon as I felt better, I would help out in the
delivery room. You could open the window and tee up the tar "football" for me. :lol

Even with two pairs of gloves on I wouldn't want to touch a tar football!