PDA

View Full Version : University of Massachusetts niggers get racist emails

Espantoon
09-28-2021, 04:28 PM
The emails said the niggers should be sterilized, lol. My sentiments exactly.
https://www.theroot.com/umass-investigating-racist-email-sent-to-black-student-1847758558

IseDaDiva
09-28-2021, 06:13 PM
“We look down upon you, we instantly know in all manners from your language which most of you still speak in some broken form of Ebonics or to ghetto-speak to where your [sic] from (third-world sewers in America bought and paid for by the u.s taxpayer) to how you live (like hoodrats) to how you appear (fro hair, big lips, black skin) you are different.”

OMG.

https://i.imgur.com/VHm1OzO.jpg

Ray Cizzums
09-28-2021, 08:38 PM
As any woketurd news outlet, or reporter, could tell you - if you have an email link, people will write to you,
and state in no uncertain terms, their reasons why they despise blacks, how they are a cancer, and that
they don't need a lecture about race from some libturd cocksucker. That's why there are no more contact
email addresses or phone numbers in the woke corporate world. And comment sections are either heavily
moderated, or non-existent. I've written Dear Nigger letters to Obama, and a word to the wise : don't use
gmail. They shut my account off for 3 weeks.
:bugeye 17527

Whitey Ford
09-29-2021, 04:39 AM
Nefertiti Walker- ha ha ha LOL.

Students at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst are outraged after a racist email blast targeted Black student organizations, the latest in what UMass vice chancellor for diversity Nefertiti Walker called a “disturbing increase in anti-Black racist incidents.”

The email, sent on Sept. 17 from a nonstudent account and signed “UMass coalition for a better society,” uses derogatory language to describe how Black students look and talk, Boston.com reported, asserting that these students only made it to UMass Amherst because they were given an “easy pass.” The email, which was shared by a Black student, is “vile, blatantly racist, and violently offensive,” Walker said in a statement Thursday.

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2021/09/28/%E2%80%98we-are-hurt%E2%80%99-umass-students-upset-after-racist-incidents

University of Massachusetts Amherst has launched an investigation into the origins of a racist email sent to Black student organizations on campus. The email encouraged students to “consider doing the human race a favor and getting sterilized.”
The email, which was sent by a group calling themselves “UMass Coalition for a Better Society” read, in part, “We look down upon you, we instantly know in all manners from your language which most of you still speak in some broken form of Ebonics or to ghetto-speak to where your [sic] from (third-world sewers in America bought and paid for by the u.s taxpayer) to how you live (like hoodrats) to how you appear (fro hair, big lips, black skin) you are different.”
The authors said they wrote the email from a non-student account to avoid being “victimized by the predictable cries of ‘racism’ and not being ‘inclusive.’”

https://archive.is/mmnnz#selection-685.0-711.156

Ignatow
09-29-2021, 05:37 AM
Stop acting like niggers, maybe you'll be seen as maybe a human. But that will never happen, not in a million years. Because give any nigger money, status, a job, etc. It will still act like an entitled savage, dress in outlandish attire, speak like an incomprehensible fool, and wear their hair in a most disgusting way. On top of that there's the greasy and smelly black hide.

That's why it's simple: they are color coded by nature as non-human! Anyone who really thinks they are, have no common sense.

Jim Crow
09-29-2021, 08:19 AM
Sounds like some students stopped drinking the liberal koolaid!

Nig Zero
09-29-2021, 09:09 AM
I hope that the anti-nigger emails are genuine; but....

From that root article at the bottom:

UMass appears to be taking this seriously, and they’d better. Some folks with national profiles have taken notice. Bishop Talbert Swan, president of the local chapter of the NAACP, is following how the school is addressing this incident. His son is currently a senior on campus studying architecture.

The niggers might be faking this for more gibs and looks at mez.

haywood
09-29-2021, 09:13 AM
Nerfertiti that's a laugh they all think they are descended from Egyptians that's why they live in tin shacks and get buried in dumpsters. Queen of the Vile.

And if you look at a bust of Nefertiti she had TOTALLY Caucasian features!! A bigger joke is the "Black Hebrew Israelites" who are VIRULENT Anti-Semites!! Niggers want to be ANYTHING but niggers!!

haywood
09-29-2021, 09:14 AM
i hope that the anti-nigger emails are genuine; but....

bingo!!!!!!!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-29-2021, 10:52 AM
"The UMass Black Student Union"

Maybe it was The UMass White Student Union that sent the emails. Oh wait! That doesn't exist. That would be RAYCISS!
Fuckin nigger crybabies. Motherfuckers do nothing but complain. Could they be given any more special privileges? I don't even know where I'm going with this. I just woke up and hate niggers more everyday. Just need to have an all-out race war and rid this country of this nigger plague.

:back to africa:migraine:fume

Coon Club Road
09-29-2021, 11:27 PM
I hope that the anti-nigger emails are genuine; but....

That thought did cross my mind. It's happened many times before.

Sandy
10-26-2021, 11:43 PM
And if you look at a bust of Nefertiti she had TOTALLY Caucasian features!! A bigger joke is the "Black Hebrew Israelites" who are VIRULENT Anti-Semites!! Niggers want to be ANYTHING but niggers!!

I hate those niggers. Of course I hate all niggers, but I have a special hate for the niggers that claim to be the original kangz.

But I thought they were also the Ejipshuns an sheet?

Nigger females like to think they were like this,

But all the fake ancient Egyptian outfits in the world can't cover up their niggerness.

haywood
10-27-2021, 09:16 AM
I hate those niggers. Of course I hate all niggers, but I have a special hate for the niggers that claim to be the original kangz.

But I thought they were also the Ejipshuns an sheet?

Nigger females like to think they were like this,

But all the fake ancient Egyptian outfits in the world can't cover up their niggerness.

Tru Dat!! Years ago I got in an argument on feces book with a nigger "puhfessah", obviously an "apefirmative blacktion" hire. He was spewing the "we beez gypshun n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit" rhetoric. I showed him a picture of a tomb painting from Ramses II's tomb and it showed a tall coppery skin colored pharoah with caucasian features stomping on these black as the Ace of spades bootlipped, nappy haided creatures that looked like buckwheat in the Little Rascals!! Also the pharoah's salukis were biting these primates on thier nigger asses!! Again, the punchline to one of my favorite jokes "why do dogs lick their @$$e$?" Answer 'to get the taste of nigger out of their mouths!!"

Sandy
10-28-2021, 07:26 PM
Tru Dat!! Years ago I got in an argument on feces book with a nigger "puhfessah", obviously an "apefirmative blacktion" hire. He was spewing the "we beez gypshun n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit" rhetoric. I showed him a picture of a tomb painting from Ramses II's tomb and it showed a tall coppery skin colored pharoah with caucasian features stomping on these black as the Ace of spades bootlipped, nappy haided creatures that looked like buckwheat in the Little Rascals!! Also the pharoah's salukis were biting these primates on thier nigger asses!! Again, the punchline to one of my favorite jokes "why do dogs lick their @$$e$?" Answer 'to get the taste of nigger out of their mouths!!"

That sounds just like one I wasted time on, claiming they were the original Egyptians, and Greeks, and Romans, and even the "real" Britons that built civilization for the Saxons. It might not be the same nigger, though, because so many niggers claim to be in higher ed or NASA.

Anastasia
10-28-2021, 10:13 PM
My money is on "yet another nigger hoax."

haywood
10-29-2021, 09:10 AM
That sounds just like one I wasted time on, claiming they were the original Egyptians, and Greeks, and Romans, and even the "real" Britons that built civilization for the Saxons. It might not be the same nigger, though, because so many niggers claim to be in higher ed or NASA.

Tru Dat!! They always want to be ANYTHING but niggers!! But they will ALWAYS be sub human shit skinned apes!!

Moe_Gibbs
10-31-2021, 02:20 AM
With that shitty grammar, it was probably one of them.

CoonsЯus
10-31-2021, 10:18 AM
false flag attack as usual. Niggers are so predictable that it's very rare for a nigger action to surprise us here at CO.

haywood
11-01-2021, 08:03 AM
What's racist about that? Sounds like common sense.

Surprises me that this would happen at a libtard state like marxachimpshits!!

Tar Remover
01-05-2022, 08:10 AM
GOOD! Send more!

Tar Remover
01-05-2022, 08:16 AM
Niggers are, and always WILL be delusional. I'm glad I hate niggers.... They deserve it.