PDA

View Full Version : No Time To Woke Premier - Daniel Craig and Bannana dressed Sheboon Bond Girl!

Unregistered
09-28-2021, 04:12 PM
No Time To Die co-stars Lashana Lynch and Daniel Craig share a warm embrace!...The Bond Franchise is finished.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10038121/Lashana-Lynch-Daniel-Craig-share-warm-embrace-star-studded-No-Time-Die-premiere.html

Unregistered
09-29-2021, 11:43 AM
Apeparently that absolutely hideous sheboon is a 00-agent in the movie. Ian Fleming is surely rolling in his grave. No more Bond movies for me either.

Unregistered
09-29-2021, 03:37 PM
Apeparently that absolutely hideous sheboon is a 00-agent in the movie. Ian Fleming is surely rolling in his grave. No more Bond movies for me either.

That is one ugly nigger lady. She is no Bond Girl. I will skip garbage movie this and watch a classic like The Spy Who Loved Me.

Sandy
09-29-2021, 06:17 PM

He first rolled over in his grave since "Live and Let Die" when Bond first drilled oil.

Ray Cizzums
09-29-2021, 09:25 PM
How about a movie about an American agent, like a federal interstate monkey handler, with a license to kill,
electrocute, set on fire, horsewhip, or beat severely any negro in the continental United States, while wrangling
said negro for export to the Congo ?
"The name is Cizzums. Ray Cizzums, at your service".
"I'd like a martini, desert dry - like Jen Psaki's cooch".
"I understand you've got a problem, with some 'Gars", who need correcting".
:bugeye

Chimp Detester
09-29-2021, 09:50 PM
That is one ugly nigger lady. She is no Bond Girl. I will skip garbage movie this and watch a classic like The Spy Who Loved Me.

I totally agree that this critter is one hideously ugly sherilla crap beast sow. However, my dear friend, I respectfully disagree with your phrase "one ugly nigger lady". Either the critter in question is a nigger, or it is a lady. No female crap beast is a lady.

Unregistered
10-01-2021, 04:04 PM
No Time to Die? That movie is almost 3 hours long and if the reviews I've read are accurate, more suitable title would be "Too Much Time to Cuck". Fucking SJWs ruin everything.

Unregistered
10-01-2021, 08:17 PM
He first rolled over in his grave since "Live and Let Die" when Bond first drilled oil.

Yeah that one did it for me, I was so disgusted back then this one sadly doesn't even matter. From promos, they all went so 'over the top' with pyrotechnics and uber stunts we lost interest.