PDA

View Full Version : White Woman Accused of Telling Black Couple to ‘Stay in Their Hood’ Is Fired

NewsBot
09-28-2021, 12:24 PM
Upsetting blacks is a fireable offense.
The post White Woman Accused of Telling Black Couple to ‘Stay in Their Hood’ Is Fired (https://www.amren.com/news/2021/09/white-woman-accused-of-telling-black-couple-to-stay-in-their-hood-is-fired/) appeared first on American Renaissance (https://www.amren.com).

More... (https://www.amren.com/news/2021/09/white-woman-accused-of-telling-black-couple-to-stay-in-their-hood-is-fired/)

tweakstick
09-28-2021, 01:20 PM
Never, under any circumstances engage with a nigger in public unless it is absolutely necessary. This case shows what can happen if you do. The nigger will whip out it's sail foam and record, edit and post it's side of the story before you can even prepare yours. You will be outgunned by social media, CNN, duh poleese, Jesse Jackscoon and every other piece of shit looking to shame you and make waves and a quick buck at your expense. You can loose your job, your house, your family and anything else that they can take from you.

DO NOT ENGAGE!

Take a step back, ignore them, call the cops if needed. Start recording at the moment you see a potential chimpout starting. Cover your own ass!

Do not rely on other white people who witness their crimes or harassment.

When you find yourself in a situation like this, just keep away from them at all cost. It's the only way to safeguard your safety, livelihood and future.

Jim Crow
09-28-2021, 02:41 PM
Never, under any circumstances engage with a nigger in public unless it is absolutely necessary. This case shows what can happen if you do. The nigger will whip out it's sail foam and record, edit and post it's side of the story before you can even prepare yours. You will be outgunned by social media, CNN, duh poleese, Jesse Jackscoon and every other piece of shit looking to shame you and make waves and a quick buck at your expense. You can loose your job, your house, your family and anything else that they can take from you.

DO NOT ENGAGE!

Take a step back, ignore them, call the cops if needed. Start recording at the moment you see a potential chimpout starting. Cover your own ass!

Do not rely on other white people who witness their crimes or harassment.

When you find yourself in a situation like this, just keep away from them at all cost. It's the only way to safeguard your safety, livelihood and future.

What you are saying is common sense.I’ve had a nigger try to record me on it’s sail foam a few times.Few times in a parking lot because I called it a nigger and once after it cut me off and I called it a fucking nigger at the light.Niggers are stupid and telegraph their moves.
Nigger axed me”What did that be you called me again?” Sail foam out.I walked away or drove away. If I replied,I’d have to beat the fuck out of the monkeyshine and take it’s sail foam and get rid of it.Problem is they’re never alone.Those cell phone recordings do stand up in court and work against YT every time!