PDA

View Full Version : Hater from Canada

feddupp
09-28-2021, 10:07 AM
I'm so tired if this anti-white bullshit. Trudeau trying to erase all of our countries history with his muslim trash, giving the country away to niggers! Creating divides based on race, something we have no control over with the exeception of smashing a few heads? Making white people pretty much worship this new Woke religion of white guilt? Filling every job with filthy shit skins and niggers. Fuck, I hate even the image of these niggers in government jobs. I'm so ashamed at the stupid ass white people that fall for that shit. I am white, so were my parents, their parents, so on and so on. I have no need to see any other color. Where ever possible, I try to fuck over the black stool and their shit skinned relatives.

MightyWhite
09-28-2021, 10:22 AM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. And yes you are right. To many niggers in the gov't. They keep asking what our problem is and its right in front of us. Too many niggers in the WH. Next thing those beast niggers will want is to rename the WH to BH.

IseDaDiva
09-28-2021, 10:41 AM
I'm so tired if this anti-white bullshit. Trudeau trying to erase all of our countries history with his muslim trash, giving the country away to niggers! Creating divides based on race, something we have no control over with the exeception of smashing a few heads? Making white people pretty much worship this new Woke religion of white guilt? Filling every job with filthy shit skins and niggers. Fuck, I hate even the image of these niggers in government jobs. I'm so ashamed at the stupid ass white people that fall for that shit. I am white, so were my parents, their parents, so on and so on. I have no need to see any other color. Where ever possible, I try to fuck over the black stool and their shit skinned relatives.

Welcome! Another Canuck here.

Not-too-bright cuck nu-male Justin trying to make us all love niggers and muzzzies. Result? Nigerians in Alberta.

I guess he was paying tribute to his friends when he did this. What a fool.

Coon Club Road
09-28-2021, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Fed.

No matter where you live on the globe... niggers will find you and make life miserable!
:fume

tweakstick
09-28-2021, 12:56 PM

While normally I have a deep distrust of any Feds, I think you'll fit in just fine here!;)

Welcome aboard Feddup!

:club

Jim Crow
09-28-2021, 02:53 PM
Welcome! Trudeau is a major liberal cuck boy who surely sucked Obama and it’s husband big mike’s dicks! he’s equally as bad as corn pop. Just not as bald or dementia ridden! Niggers are a major problem in both our countries.One that liberals enable to get worse every day!

jenkemfactory
09-28-2021, 03:00 PM
The disease is everywhere!

Somehow, we're born racist. I don't know how that can be.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board, you evil white racist Canadian!

feddupp
09-28-2021, 06:03 PM
Welcome! Another Canuck here.

Not-too-bright cuck nu-male Justin trying to make us all love niggers and muzzzies. Result? Nigerians in Alberta.

I guess he was paying tribute to his friends when he did this. What a fool.

I have difficulty in posting, as the hatred for these people and their masters is often too much. I must be carefull what I say.

IseDaDiva
09-28-2021, 06:06 PM
I have difficulty in posting, as the hatred for these people and their masters is often too much. I must be carefull what I say.

As long as you read and follow the rules, you can say whatever you like about niggers and muzzies!:)

CoonsЯus
09-29-2021, 04:11 AM
welcome to our ever expanding community of sane humans. Niggers are a useful tool to the white shame crowd...but not here !

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-02-2021, 09:52 PM
I'm so tired if this anti-White bullshit.

The communists can't make niggers look better, so they have to make Humans -- especially Whites, look worse.

It's not that I am a White Supremacist, I am a Negro Inferiorist!

Welcome to the site!

PS: My own crazy wife of 20 years was Montreal born-and-raised.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Honestly I think we should all be more careful what we say before the fuckers show up at our doorstep. Although, that may be exactly what I want em to do. Welcome!

haywood
10-03-2021, 06:27 PM

Welcome!!

Groid_Rage
10-29-2021, 05:44 PM
Welcome from Canuckistan. Tranny mongrel pseudo-intellectual woke trash like Truedough make me puke.

Ignatow
10-29-2021, 07:04 PM
Missed this earlier, but a hearty welcome!

Sandy
10-29-2021, 10:27 PM
I also missed your intro post. Welcome to the site!

Tar Remover
11-26-2021, 08:38 PM
WELCOME feddup! You are amoung friends here. We hate your Prime Menstruator too!

I have traced my roots all the way back to 1675 in Ireland. We mostly landed in Gastonia, N. C. And guess what- Not ONE nigger in my family tree!

Grab a stick and lets bash some NIGGERS!

:club:cellblockwelcome