PDA

View Full Version : Swedish idiot wants rock festival banning "men" because she's too stupid to see the real problem

Sandy
07-07-2017, 04:32 PM
This will work until the al-dikkers dress up in burkas.

Emma Knyckare's idea started with a simple tweet she posted after it emerged that there had been a number of sexual offences reported at the 2017 Bråvalla festival in Norrköping.

"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome, that we'll run until ALL men have learned how to behave themselves?" she wrote.

"Sweden's first man-free rock festival will see the light next summer. In the coming days I'll bring together a solid group of talented organizers and project leaders to form the festival organizers, then you'll hear from everyone again when it's time to move forward."

https://www.thelocal.se/20170704/swedish-comedian-organizes-man-free-rock-festival-in-response-to-rape-reports

Cat fur allergic
07-07-2017, 04:43 PM
I love this idea, let them get all the niggers and sand niggers invade their women only festival lol.

MineEvolved
07-07-2017, 08:20 PM
I love this idea, let them get all the niggers and sand niggers invade their women only festival lol.

Yup, and listen to them wail and moan about 'where are all the MEN'?