PDA

View Full Version : Herd Of Fugly Buffarilla Cracks Pavement Next To The Water Hole

Ray Cizzums
09-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Holy christ-on-a-cracker ! This had to register on seismographic recorders all over the country.
Talk about an "Earfquake". We need to have a weigh-in at the EBT office.
God help us all.
:bugeye
https://leakreality.com/video/22642/soul-train-dance

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-30-2021, 06:06 AM
Holy christ-on-a-cracker ! This had to register on seismographic recorders all over the country.
Talk about an "Earfquake". We need to have a weigh-in at the EBT offic
God help us all.

Time to start withholding the amount of food stamps handed out to nigger sows huh!!! Geebus Christ! WTF is that shit? The Dance of the Diabetic Dindus? The fuckin median blood sugar levels of that band of nigger blimps has got to be off the charts! Imagine that group of fat Groids knuckling up to a Hometown Buffet. They could bankrupt the place in one sitting. That was scary to watch. I'll probably have nightmares! Could practically see the Earf shake with every flat-footed step they took. That shit right there is the reason Nigger bucks gave to be hardwired at birf to muh-dik ANYTHING regardless of it's appearance. Homo Erectus walks among us.

:bobble:stare

Coon Club Road
09-30-2021, 09:46 AM
Talk about an "Earfquake". We need to have a weigh-in at the EBT office.
God help us all.

Goddamn where was that eyebleach warning?

Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd pregnant. A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!

haywood
09-30-2021, 09:53 AM
Time to start withholding the amount of food stamps handed out to nigger sows huh!!! Geebus Christ! WTF is that shit? The Dance of the Diabetic Dindus? The fuckin median blood sugar levels of that band of nigger blimps has got to be off the charts! Imagine that group of fat Groids knuckling up to a Hometown Buffet. They could bankrupt the place in one sitting. That was scary to watch. I'll probably have nightmares! Could practically see the Earf shake with every flat-footed step they took. That shit right there is the reason Nigger bucks gave to be hardwired at birf to muh-dik ANYTHING regardless of it's appearance. Homo Erectus walks among us.

:bobble:stare

Tru Dat!!

haywood
09-30-2021, 09:54 AM
Goddamn where was that eyebleach warning?

Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd pregnant. A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!

How could you tell it was pregnant?!

Coon Club Road
09-30-2021, 10:43 AM
How could you tell it was pregnant?!

You are correct! Maybe I should reword that to say...

"Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd carrying around a new born niglet". A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!

IseDaDiva
09-30-2021, 11:01 AM
Oh, my eyes! I just kept watching to see them all get in the pool and empty it by the sheer displacement of water by the 5 tons of ugly, stanky, greasy fat. I was disappointed

"Big girls" = a collection of disgusting sows ranging from merely fat to super-morbidly obese. I'm surprised the cement didn't crack.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-30-2021, 06:38 PM
Oh, my eyes! I just kept watching to see them all get in the pool and empty it by the sheer displacement of water by the 5 tons of ugly, stanky, greasy fat. I was disappointed

"Big girls" = a collection of disgusting sows ranging from merely fat to super-morbidly obese. I'm surprised the cement didn't crack.:rofl

And just imagine Nigger bucks watching those disgusting sows waddling around thinking " DAYUM! I gots tuh get me some uh DAT".

:vomit

IseDaDiva
09-30-2021, 07:20 PM
:rofl

And just imagine Nigger bucks watching those disgusting sows waddling around thinking " DAYUM! I gots tuh get me some uh DAT".

:vomit

I recall many years ago hearng that horse-toothed cartoon nigger, Chris Rock, saying. "You know who thinks they are sexy? Big, fat black women." At least one thing he nigger-babbled made sense.

"Ize sex-ay an I knows it!"

Ray Cizzums
09-30-2021, 07:50 PM
I recall many years ago hearng that horse-toothed cartoon nigger, Chris Rock, saying. "You know who thinks they are sexy? Big, fat black women." At least one thing he nigger-babbled made sense.

Fat ugly black bitches used to be fair game for black comedians. Watch Sanford & Son, whenever fat and/or ugly
black women are discussed. Redd Foxx coined the term "Buffarilla" back then, and talked about using Aunt Esther's
face to make gorilla cookies. Huge disgusting sows saying "I look goood" is a recent phenomenon, pushed by
media pukes obsessed with desensitizing us to seeing them.

IseDaDiva
09-30-2021, 07:53 PM
Fat ugly black bitches used to be fair game for black comedians. Watch Sanford & Son, whenever fat and/or ugly
black women are discussed. Redd Foxx coined the term "Buffarilla" back then, and talked about using Aunt Esther's
face to make gorilla cookies. Huge disgusting sows saying "I look goood" is a recent phenomenon, pushed by
media pukes obsessed with desensitizing us to seeing them.

Really? But...but, that's RAYCISS! :lol

haywood
10-01-2021, 09:29 AM
You are correct! Maybe I should reword that to say...

"Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd carrying around a new born niglet". A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!

TRUER words have NEVER been spoken!!