PDA

View Full Version : Screeching Baboon Won't Comply, Gets Electric Whip, Still Won't STFU

Ray Cizzums
09-27-2021, 02:33 PM
Volume warning on this one X 10. These cops have the patience of saints. I would have
dished out two Rondney Kang-type beatings, then turned in my badge. One of the most
obnoxious sows I've ever seen. God help us all.
:bugeye 17511

https://leakreality.com/video/22870/dindu-johneisha-lewis-arrest-pearland-tx

AR Patriot
09-27-2021, 09:57 PM
This is why we need a system of apartheid with extremely aggressive and loose rules for policing. Couple that with expulsion back to the bush and mandatory sterilization.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-27-2021, 11:53 PM
Volume warning on this one X 10. These cops have the patience of saints. I would have
dished out two Rondney Kang-type beatings, then turned in my badge. One of the most
obnoxious sows I've ever seen. God help us all.
:bugeye 17511

https://leakreality.com/video/22870/dindu-johneisha-lewis-arrest-pearland-tx

I would have called it an unruly nigger and left, also turning in my badge. Can you imagine trying to reason with one of these fucking beasts? I have had one try to pull this shit on me at my job and I just leave. It is not easy but I don’t anger the animal, I just gtfo dodge. Listening to these niggers shebeasts nearly gives me a seizure.

skeet skat mufuggin poosy n sheeit bix nood! Screeeeeech! Dindu nuffin, I be pregnit n sheeit muhfuggin peeegs!

Nig Zero
09-28-2021, 07:18 AM
That was one crazy assed sheboon! Luckily the sheboon or a trunk monkey didn't start shooting. I really respect the professionalism of the cops that wrangled it. Any average human would just throw the sow in that trash truck and press the button.

This reminds me of a video from africa where a nigger cop shot some (probably mouthy) sow right in the mouth and blowed its teeth out and bootlips off....now that was funny!

haywood
09-28-2021, 08:21 AM
This is why we need a system of apartheid with extremely aggressive and loose rules for policing. Couple that with expulsion back to the bush and mandatory sterilization.

All of these are the PERFECT solution!! I am ECSTATIC that I live in a nig-free area and the miniscule amount there KNOW THEIR PLACE!!

Ray Cizzums
09-28-2021, 07:27 PM
I would have called it an unruly nigger and left, also turning in my badge. Can you imagine trying to reason with one of these fucking beasts? I have had one try to pull this shit on me at my job and I just leave. It is not easy but I don’t anger the animal, I just gtfo dodge. Listening to these niggers shebeasts nearly gives me a seizure.

skeet skat mufuggin poosy n sheeit bix nood! Screeeeeech! Dindu nuffin, I be pregnit n sheeit muhfuggin peeegs!
This ratchet lunatic was screaming "Muh babuh, muh babuh" 50 times in a row. After she was cuffed, Officer Cizzums
would punt that butt nugget right in front of a tractor trailer, and then do a river dance.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-29-2021, 11:51 AM
This ratchet lunatic was screaming "Muh babuh, muh babuh" 50 times in a row. After she was cuffed, Officer Cizzums
would punt that butt nugget right in front of a tractor trailer, and then do a river dance.
:bugeye

:lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-29-2021, 09:51 PM
"skeet skat mufuggin poosy n sheeit bix nood! Screeeeeech! Dindu nuffin, I be pregnit n sheeit muhfuggin peeegs!"

That's some funny shit LOL. Dey always have to mention dey gots keeds or dey be pregnant. Like they should get sympathy for being knocked-up in perpetuity.

:bobble:sheboon. I BEEZ PREGNANT AN SHEE-IT! I NEEDS TO GET TUH MUH KEEDS!!

Coon Club Road
09-29-2021, 11:43 PM
"... This reminds me of a video from africa where a nigger cop shot some (probably mouthy) sow right in the mouth and blowed its teeth out and bootlips off....now that was funny!..."

Sometimes that's the only treatment they understand!

Anastasia
10-04-2021, 09:46 AM
This is exactly why I would never be a cop except in a very white place. I just wouldn't be able to follow all the restrictions that demanded we be gentle to chimping niggers.

Coon Club Road
10-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Where is a drunk driver that just happens along when you need them most?

Perfect opportunity to make that POS into a speed bump.

NateHiggers842
10-13-2021, 09:59 PM
Seriously man, I almost had a fucking stroke listening to this hyena. Truly a breed of savage beasts. Low IQ and savage temperaments. Scum of the earth.