PDA

View Full Version : AOC weeps after agreeing to give Israel money

Coondoggle
09-27-2021, 12:40 PM
AOC cried after having to fund Israel in infrastructure bill. She hates Israel and absolutely loves the scumbag Palestinians who launch rockets into Israel on a regular basis. The people of Palestine hide out Hamas and are surprised when the Israelis launch rockets back at buildings occupied with Hamas militants. She spoke about how bad the Palestinians are treated and how evil Israel is. These people were once allowed to move freely but got a wall built around them because the people of Israel are tired of all the car bombing and suicide bombers blowing shit up. Correct me if I’m wrong but, isn’t Israel the only country in the area that guarantees the United States to use their runways?

Sandy
09-27-2021, 05:39 PM
I had never heard of Israel being the only country that guarantees runways, but that wouldn't surprise me. Israel is pretty open to just about the entire world. They'd be the first to sign treaties with Iran for trade and airline routes, if it was a genuine opportunity for peace.

Palestinians are Israel's equivalent of niggers. There's just no good wherever they go. There's Typical Nigger Behavior, and there's also Typical Palestinian Behavior. Both use their offspring as shields, both like setting things on fire, both like shooting up groups of innocent people, both like home invasions to kill people. Then when Palestinians are caught, it's al dindu bin nuffins while their tribesmen "demonstrate" and call for more violence.

Liberals and the Lame Stream Media treat the IDF like American cops. The IDF fights back after attacks, and then they're made to seem like the bad guys, the "aggressors."