PDA

View Full Version : Chimp receives racism at restaurant -- again

jenkemfactory
09-27-2021, 12:27 AM
Here we go again. Evil, racist white person makes nigger genius scholar uncomfortable with racist rant.

What's he studying in school?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-man-files-racial-discrimination-173901678.html

Ray Cizzums
09-27-2021, 01:00 AM
Here we go again. Evil, racist white person makes nigger genius scholar uncomfortable with racist rant.
So don't go there anymore ?
What waitress is delving into anything but minor chit-chat with customers ?
This sounds like a completely made up nigger horseshit story.
:bugeye

Celticgirl
09-27-2021, 02:26 AM

What he is saying makes no sense. The waitress brings you your food and check and leaves. I think blacks are mentally ill and very paranoid and maybe heard that even if the woman did not say that. Alot are schizophrenic. I guess you just have to expect this. Even if you don't speak to them, they will say you said something racist. You just have to expect that. They better start wearing body cams the waitresses I mean.

tweakstick
09-27-2021, 03:28 AM
Bauck has set up a GoFundMe to help pay for his legal fees and continued efforts to fight against racial discrimination in Estes Park, Colorado.

What legal fees? The nigger lawyer is operating on contingency of winning a settlement.

Everything you need to know is written on this nigger's shirt:

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Mv.h14QS6nlIlytGoiFg0A--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTcwNTtoPTk0MDtjZj13ZWJw/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/iSx92O0uMyBrXwGmEInIKQ--~B/aD0xMzY1O3c9MTAyNDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/thegrio_yahoo_articles_946/fa42286f9272af05cac634e92de80782
Nice image of scenery ruined by nigger via Helio PR. Nigger better step away from that water before he rockfishes.

The chip on this nigger's shoulder has drooped to the top of it's fat gut and is spelled in gold letters.

Yahoo News has turned into a complete nigger loving shit show. A quick search on this story's writer reveals everything you need to know. He works for the The Grio (groid) as an activist nigger and sports repoatuh.

Believe it or not, when Yahoo News first started out, they were somewhat unbiased and you could find news there that the big networks would not cover. They quickly freed themselves of that reputation.

haywood
09-27-2021, 07:15 AM

What's he studying in school?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-man-files-racial-discrimination-173901678.html

"Gibsmuhdatology!!" Gnomesayin'?!

Nig Zero
09-27-2021, 07:55 AM
"Easy" solution to these niggers; "Whites Only" and sundown towns.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-28-2021, 04:04 PM

Oh it's bullshit! These niggers are so confident now that they're a protected species, they figure they can just make shit up and win. Just like these fuckin monkeys like Jessie Smollet, and that nigger race car driver that thought a garage door pulldown was fashioned into a noose. It's his word against hers anyway and niggers always lie. I wonder how many dick suckin, nigger lovin libtards will donate to his Go-gibs-Me account? Just look at that ugly spook in his NAACP shirt. Pffft

Ray Cizzums
09-28-2021, 07:05 PM
Oh it's bullshit! These niggers are so confident now that they're a protected species, they figure they can just make shit up and win. Just like these fuckin monkeys like Jessie Smollet, and that nigger race car driver that thought a garage door pulldown was fashioned into a noose. It's his word against hers anyway and niggers always lie. I wonder how many dick suckin, nigger lovin libtards will donate to his Go-gibs-Me account? Just look at that ugly spook in his NAACP shirt. Pffft
A bar owner my friend did work for said he had some black softball team looking for a place to have their weekly
events. The black pitching it said you'd have to have Hennessy and Ciroc available, and a jukebox with (c)rap on it.
The owner declined, and what followed was bad reviews online, and accusations of raycizzums. The owner was like
"Yeah, the blacks are boycotting my place, like that's a bad thing. Guess what ? My customers love it, and so do I".

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-28-2021, 09:05 PM
A bar owner my friend did work for said he had some black softball team looking for a place to have their weekly
events. The black pitching it said you'd have to have Hennessy and Ciroc available, and a jukebox with (c)rap on it.
The owner declined, and what followed was bad reviews online, and accusations of raycizzums. The owner was like
"Yeah, the blacks are boycotting my place, like that's a bad thing. Guess what ? My customers love it, and so do I".

Any establishment boycotted by boons is a safe haven for humans.

Coon Club Road
09-29-2021, 11:29 PM
Any establishment boycotted by boons is a safe haven for humans.

You got that right!

Anastasia
10-04-2021, 09:01 AM

If I owned a business, I'd dream of niggers boycotting it forever. Imagine having a nigger-free business without even having to put up a "No Niggers Allowed" sign.

Ray Cizzums
10-04-2021, 01:01 PM
If I owned a business, I'd dream of niggers boycotting it forever. Imagine having a nigger-free business without even having to put up a "No Niggers Allowed" sign.
The past several years, with the cops not responding, store owners have realized they are on their own, where
marauding niggers are concerned. A security company I do work for has been installing a lot of countermeasures,
including magnetic door lockers, security glass, high res cctv systems. All that adds up to niggers being denied entry,
while humans are admitted. I've seen a few video clips, and they are comedy gold. One store was having problems
when blacks were let out of school every day (a.k.a. the "mudslide"), with the clerks hitting the lock button just
as the "teens" arrived. Key to this is facing the registers away from the door, so the jigs can't see them laughing
hysterically. A liquor store we did has a pan/tilt/zoom camera out front, and they see problem niggers coming from
a block away. The best is when they are locked out, then they see a human walk right in. Chimpout in 3, 2, 1 ....

Ignatow
10-04-2021, 05:22 PM
What legal fees? The nigger lawyer is operating on contingency of winning a settlement.

Everything you need to know is written on this nigger's shirt:

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/Mv.h14QS6nlIlytGoiFg0A--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTcwNTtoPTk0MDtjZj13ZWJw/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/iSx92O0uMyBrXwGmEInIKQ--~B/aD0xMzY1O3c9MTAyNDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/thegrio_yahoo_articles_946/fa42286f9272af05cac634e92de80782
Nice image of scenery ruined by nigger via Helio PR. Nigger better step away from that water before he rockfishes.

The chip on this nigger's shoulder has drooped to the top of it's fat gut and is spelled in gold letters.

Yahoo News has turned into a complete nigger loving shit show. A quick search on this story's writer reveals everything you need to know. He works for the The Grio (groid) as an activist nigger and sports repoatuh.

Believe it or not, when Yahoo News first started out, they were somewhat unbiased and you could find news there that the big networks would not cover. They quickly freed themselves of that reputation.

Now this uppity magic nigger needs to be whipped back into realizing it's place. It has the look of entitlement. Just the gorilla face of a nigger who thinks its got rights. Smug asshole, it needs hemp therapy, but since I'm in a good mood today, whipping is acceptable.

Anastasia
10-04-2021, 09:06 PM
NAACP = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

Coon Club Road
10-21-2021, 01:20 PM
NAACP = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

Among other things! :lol

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:08 AM
Another nigger trying to get a free meal. Keep doing it niggers. Do it MORE. Eventually, even some liberal cuck restaurants will finally get wise and won't even let your black asses knuckle through their doors.

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:11 AM
Now this uppity magic nigger needs to be whipped back into realizing it's place. It has the look of entitlement. Just the gorilla face of a nigger who thinks its got rights. Smug asshole, it needs hemp therapy, but since I'm in a good mood today, whipping is acceptable.

LOL! Looks like the groid finally banned me........:lol

Took the dumb goddamn niggers long enough to figure out HOW. Likely hired a Human to figure it out for them...... Stupid Fucktard niggers.

haywood
10-22-2021, 04:48 AM

Kinda like my new neighborhood!! The ONLY time I see niggers is when it's trash day or I get an Amazon package!!

Jim Crow
10-22-2021, 07:26 AM
Typical nigger mentality,goin for the lotto ticket!