PDA

View Full Version : Madonna shares heartfelt birthday post of adopted son aged 16.

Unregistered
09-25-2021, 05:02 PM
Madonna shares heartfelt birthday post of adobted pet aged 16!..The Queen of Niggers shared snaps of David throughout the years, and recalled meeting him at an orphanage when he was just 13 months, prior to his adoption.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10027495/Madonna-shares-heartfelt-tribute-adopted-son-David-Banda-16th-birthday.html

Sandy
09-25-2021, 05:55 PM
I'm going to go to the local park and adopt a piece of dog poop. Then the news should come interview me for how awesome I am to give it a home.

Celticgirl
09-25-2021, 06:46 PM
My cousin has a friend who runs an adoption agency. White babies are expensive and rare. Hispanic in the middle. Biracial and black ones are cheap and less wait. I thought all people were equal.

Unregistered
09-25-2021, 07:17 PM
I'm going to go to the local park and adopt a piece of dog poop. Then the news should come interview me for how awesome I am to give it a home.

ha ha..

IseDaDiva
09-25-2021, 07:49 PM
16? Time for her to start letting that buck muh dik her if it hasn't already. That mail.uk is the biggest nigger-loving site out there.

:rofl

"Just me and my monkey".

Unregistered
09-25-2021, 08:39 PM

I will adopt a couple of monkeys and chimps and a gorilla and say look how nice my nigger family is.

Unregistered
09-25-2021, 10:32 PM
My cousin has a friend who runs an adoption agency. White babies are expensive and rare. Hispanic in the middle. Biracial and black ones are cheap and less wait. I thought all people were equal.

R-Selection nigbies are completely worthless to society and people need to wake up and know it’s not heroic to adopt a worthless niglet. No matter how much money and love you pour into them they will only repay you (and your neighbors!) with murder, rape, theft, and general dysfunction. Niggers should all be spayed or neutered.

Coon Club Road
09-25-2021, 11:11 PM

Looks like one of those organ grinding monkeys.

SC Anemia
09-26-2021, 12:35 AM
16? Time for her to start letting that buck muh dik her if it hasn't already. That mail.uk is the biggest nigger-loving site out there.

"Just me and my monkey".

https://youtu.be/4fv_gCn1CUU

BTW, doesn't she wear some kind of special undergarment by now to keep her uterus from just plopping out onto the ground while she's standing?

CoonsЯus
09-26-2021, 04:20 AM

Looks like one of those organ grinding monkeys.

:lol

Jim Crow
09-26-2021, 07:08 AM

"Just me and my monkey".

I’m sure that unscrupulous disgusting nigger loving piece of shit whore already did! Mad Donna is a white nigger! Just look at her disgusting past!

Unregistered
09-26-2021, 07:55 AM
I’m sure that unscrupulous disgusting nigger loving piece of shit whore already did! Mad Donna is a white nigger! Just look at her disgusting past!

Ive been classifying this problem as 3 distinct groups. Traditional Niggers, Wiggers and
White Niggers.

IseDaDiva
09-26-2021, 12:10 PM
BTW, doesn't she wear some kind of special undergarment by now to keep her uterus from just plopping out onto the ground while she's standing?

Now there's a visual. Splat. 17491