PDA

View Full Version : Burger King now Nigger King

Ignatow
09-23-2021, 03:30 PM
I felt like a cheap burger today, so I go to BK. There's a "Nelly meal". I axed what's that about. I was told it's a rapper. (I had to watch myself. I almost said "Who's this nigger instead of Nelly.)

I never heard of it, and I don't want to enrich a nigger. So I just had my usual Double Whopper combo.

Chimpwhipper
09-23-2021, 04:59 PM
I only eat at local joints that most niggers don't frequent.

Awake
09-23-2021, 06:22 PM
I felt like a cheap burger today, so I go to BK. There's a "Nelly meal". I axed what's that about. I was told it's a rapper. (I had to watch myself. I almost said "Who's this nigger instead of Nelly.)

I never heard of it, and I don't want to enrich a nigger. So I just had my usual Double Whopper combo.

McDonald’s had something similar a year or two back. It was just a normal quarter pounder with some lettuce,sooooo innovative. Damn niggers and damn liberal corporations trying to glorify them.

Espantoon
09-23-2021, 07:34 PM
McNiggers has got the Saweetie meal. Named after some sheboon crapper.
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/rapper-saweetie-now-has-her-own-meal-at-mcdonalds/2667789/

Tar Remover
09-23-2021, 11:12 PM
McDonald’s had something similar a year or two back. It was just a normal quarter pounder with some lettuce,sooooo innovative. Damn niggers and damn liberal corporations trying to glorify them.

Oh NICE! Now niggers invented lettuce...... Let's worship them!

Tar Remover
09-23-2021, 11:14 PM
Do you guys and gals mind if I hate goddamn niggers JUST a little bit more?

Ray Cizzums
09-23-2021, 11:19 PM
Do you guys and gals mind if I hate goddamn niggers JUST a little bit more?

Yes, Tar, yes I do.
I want you to hate them a lot more. A hell of a lot more.....
Work on it ! And lemme see your war face !
:bugeye

Awake
09-24-2021, 09:05 AM
Oh NICE! Now niggers invented lettuce...... Let's worship them!

My fiancé worked at McDonald’s at the time and she told me about it and all I could think about was how stupid it was. I’ve been saying for a while now that niggers are the special Olympian’s of society. They’re put up on this pedestal of being awesome and accomplished but when they’re out next to a white person you see how retarded they actually are.

Coon Club Road
09-24-2021, 09:23 AM
McNiggs feel they have to attract more niggers to their stores, so they develop a new jungle meal to do this.

Since niggers cost the company, not make the company money, they want to attract more in to offset the costs associated with hiring nigs.

SC Anemia
09-24-2021, 09:29 AM
On days when I'm feeling particularly saucy, I strip down to a jock strap and cardboard Burger King crown and do a happy dance around my apartment. Shit, now I'm gonna have to find an alternative 'accessory'. :lol

Awake
09-24-2021, 10:14 AM
McNiggs feel they have to attract more niggers to their stores, so they develop a new jungle meal to do this.

Since niggers cost the company, not make the company money, they want to attract more in to offset the costs associated with hiring nigs.

A lot of McDonald’s keep the dining room freezing to repel niggers since they have an aversion to the cold.

Coon Club Road
09-24-2021, 11:28 AM
A lot of McDonald’s keep the dining room freezing to repel niggers since they have an aversion to the colopposite,

And oppositely, a buddy of mine retired from Greyhound as a bus driver. He said as soon as they pulled out of the depot, he'd put on high heat to put the jigs to sleep. :lol

Ray Cizzums
09-24-2021, 01:35 PM
On days when I'm feeling particularly saucy, I strip down to a jock strap and cardboard Burger King crown and do a happy dance around my apartment. Shit, now I'm gonna have to find an alternative 'accessory'. :lol
:bugeye 17470 17471

Jim Crow
09-24-2021, 01:54 PM
Burger King sucks nigger dick! They cater to niggs because they know niggs are too lazy to shop and make their own meals. And now, Burger King is starting to accept EBT and snap.Niggers are bringing BK our hard earned tax money!So,of course BK loves niggers all the way to the bank!

Coon Club Road
09-24-2021, 02:15 PM
Burger King sucks nigger dick! They cater to niggs because they know niggs are too lazy to shop and make their own meals. And now, Burger King is starting to accept EBT and snap.Niggers are bringing BK our hard earned tax money!So,of course BK loves niggers all the way to the bank!

Back in the 90's, Hardees' (also known as Carl's Jr. in some parts of the country) had a food service contract with the Ohio Turnpike in a couple of the service plazas.

Back then, chicken was not a menu item offered at Hardee's, but in order to fulfill the contract, they had to sell fried chicken!

All the signage in the plazas were identical to the signage in the stores 'cept for a big genaric illuminated "Fried Chicken" sign on the wall behind the counter that did not match any of Hardees signage anywhere.

Even back 30 years ago, the turnpike catered to niggers cause they sho' nuff likes to trabel and sho' nuff likes their fried chicken!

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 07:12 AM
On days when I'm feeling particularly saucy, I strip down to a jock strap and cardboard Burger King crown and do a happy dance around my apartment. Shit, now I'm gonna have to find an alternative 'accessory'. :lol:lol:lol:lol
How about some blackface paint and a nappy Nigg Wig?

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 07:15 AM

Burger Kang..... Burger Koon...... Nigger Kang...... Bringing nigger hearts to a grinding halt across the nation. Let the coons keep eating this shit!

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 07:16 AM
And oppositely, a buddy of mine retired from Greyhound as a bus driver. He said as soon as they pulled out of the depot, he'd put on high heat to put the jigs to sleep. :lol:lol Smart!

Jim Crow
09-25-2021, 07:25 AM
Burger Kang..... Burger Koon...... Nigger Kang...... Bringing nigger hearts to a grinding halt across the nation. Let the coons keep eating this shit!

As long as the apes die quickly from it! I don’t want my tax paying dollars going out to support some fucking worthless high cholesterol nigger on meds and life support!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-25-2021, 11:58 AM
:bugeye 17470 17471

My hero in the far right picture. Lol. Love that guy. Loved the video of him when his nigger fatigue tank blew a gasket.

:rofl

Ray Cizzums
09-25-2021, 01:24 PM
My hero in the far right picture. Lol. Love that guy. Loved the video of him when his nigger fatigue tank blew a gasket.
The Burger Kang rules ! Unfortunately, he got two years federal time, for threatening to blow up the plane.
It takes balls to drop all those N-bombs, on a flight out of Kingston, Jamaica, inside a metal tube full of niggers.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-25-2021, 03:24 PM
The Burger Kang rules ! Unfortunately, he got two years federal time, for threatening to blow up the plane.
It takes balls to drop all those N-bombs, on a flight out of Kingston, Jamaica, inside a metal tube full of niggers.

Oh wow. That sucks! I didn't know he received time over that. They probably gave him 6 months for the bomb threat, and a year and a half for insulting the precious niggers. SMH!