PDA

View Full Version : What Space Movie Came Out in 1992?

Coon Club Road
09-23-2021, 01:59 PM
What Space Movie Came Out in 1992?

If you don't know the answer to this... Google it right away!!!

IseDaDiva
09-24-2021, 11:32 PM
What Space Movie Came Out in 1992?

If you don't know the answer to this... Google it right away!!!

Those groids are really into this butt stuff, aren't they? Some quotes that seem pretty raycist and homophobic to me, but no doubt these words will echo through eternity just like "Make my day" and "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse":

https://i.imgur.com/jmdGdxm.png

tweakstick
09-25-2021, 02:21 AM
I saw this earlier on a different post and had to try it on my Android phone. I laughed my ass off. I wonder how long it's going to work before Google realizes that it's becoming a huge thing and removes it. It has got to be spreading like ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ a nigger's ass cheeks in NU right now. :lol

Jim Crow
09-25-2021, 07:36 AM
The title sounds accurate.Nigger bucks have always been into muh dickin other bucks. And for two reasons.
1. That’s what beasts do.
2. Because the sows are butt ugly and weigh 400lbs. The average buck cannot afford a sack of flower to roll it in!

Coon Club Road
09-25-2021, 09:24 AM
I saw this earlier on a different post and had to try it on my Android phone. I laughed my ass off. I wonder how long it's going to work before Google realizes that it's becoming a huge thing and removes it. It has got to be spreading like ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶f̶i̶r̶e̶ a nigger's ass cheeks in NU right now. :lol

Yes I believe this entertaining tid bit's days are short numbered.

I asked a buddy the question yesterday and he informed me when he keyed in "what spa", the rest automatically filled in... apparently due to the popularity of this search string.

I'm sure Google is 100% automated but eventually the coons will get through to a human when gay niggers go up on the "what's trending" list at Google! :lol