PDA

View Full Version : Nigger family across the street moved out, left behind a mess

Buck Simian
09-22-2021, 09:28 AM
The only nigger family i know of on my street. To their niggerly credit i must admit for niggers they really never caused any problems. Probably because they knew they were the few in this neighborhood. Regardless, i noticed around 3 weeks ago Uhauls, trucks and cars pulling up at the place like crazy. They were loading stuff up. For 3-4 days they would load this uhaul and these trucks up with junk, then come back for more. Its a rather large, older house. Laid out just like mine so i would imagine its 2 floors, probably 3 bedrooms with a storage room that could be used for whatever. Large basement. So they finally finished. Or so i thought. For the last couple weeks 2-3 guys who were hired by the landlord have been working over there continuing to just haul shit out like you wouldn't believe. Taking trailers loaded with junk out. I spoke to one of them, he said every room was packed to the ceiling. Just like off Hoarding: Buried Alive. Then yesterday i noticed a police car pulls up over there. Then a large flat-bed tow truck. They had left three old cars in the back yard. The cars were not visible from the street due to their privacy fence. Could have those cars been stolen? Probably so. Every morning i wake up to the sounds of the clanging, and realize they are still working at it. And yes, they still are there right now.

jenkemfactory
09-22-2021, 09:51 AM
What asshole would rent to niggers?

Chimpwhipper
09-22-2021, 11:53 AM
My nigger neighbor died a few months ago. His fambly came and straightened up the place so Widow Nigger can sell it and move in with their daughter in Atlanta. Man was a preacher, wife and daughter school teachers. They don't be nasty like your average Skreet Niggers in Section 8.

Coon Club Road
09-22-2021, 12:02 PM
The only nigger family i know of on my street. To their niggerly credit i must admit for niggers they really never caused any problems. Probably because they knew they were the few in this neighborhood. Regardless, i noticed around 3 weeks ago Uhauls, trucks and cars pulling up at the place like crazy. They were loading stuff up. For 3-4 days they would load this uhaul and these trucks up with junk, then come back for more. Its a rather large, older house. Laid out just like mine so i would imagine its 2 floors, probably 3 bedrooms with a storage room that could be used for whatever. Large basement. So they finally finished. Or so i thought. For the last couple weeks 2-3 guys who were hired by the landlord have been working over there continuing to just haul shit out like you wouldn't believe. Taking trailers loaded with junk out. I spoke to one of them, he said every room was packed to the ceiling. Just like off Hoarding: Buried Alive. Then yesterday i noticed a police car pulls up over there. Then a large flat-bed tow truck. They had left three old cars in the back yard. The cars were not visible from the street due to their privacy fence. Could have those cars been stolen? Probably so. Every morning i wake up to the sounds of the clanging, and realize they are still working at it. And yes, they still are there right now.

No matter what Kang size mess they left, it has to be a relief the niggers are gone!

If I was forced into living in the close proximity of a nigger nest, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night!
:fume

haywood
09-22-2021, 12:09 PM

I haven't been on this site for over 2 weeks because I moved from Central Florida to Northern Florida!! My zip code is less than 2% nigger!! I am in HEAVEN!! My neighbors are all white and have American Flags and Trump signs in their yards!! It took FOREVER to get "da innawebs" out here but it was worth it!! In my neighborhood there is one nigger fambly and they are 5 blocks away!! This place is PARADISE!!

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 05:27 PM
I haven't been on this site for over 2 weeks because I moved from Central Florida to Northern Florida!! My zip code is less than 2% nigger!! I am in HEAVEN!! My neighbors are all white and have American Flags and Trump signs in their yards!! It took FOREVER to get "da innawebs" out here but it was worth it!! In my neighborhood there is one nigger fambly and they are 5 blocks away!! This place is PARADISE!!

Congrats, Haywood!:spinman

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 05:27 PM
NIGGERS are a fucking mess.......

haywood
09-25-2021, 06:28 PM
Congrats, Haywood!:spinman

Thank you, brother T.M! I just got back from a seminar for my job in St. Pete, Florida!! I'm taking my live in girl friend out to dinner tonight and tomorrow morning I am BACK to bashing nigs with a VENGEANCE!!

Ray Cizzums
09-25-2021, 08:23 PM
I owned property in Chipley, that I never saw. I sent my brother there to check it out, on his way back to NY.
I was thinking of building a house on it, until he told me he saw chain gangs working on the roadside, and most
of the prisoners were white. Cool Hand Luke I'm not, and they'd love a very capable working fool like me, especially
a Yankee. I sold that 90 acres for top dollar, on rumors of an Orlando-type theme park development, that a lot of
people lost their shirt on. Oh well, live and learn....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
09-25-2021, 11:24 PM
"... My neighbors are all white and have American Flags and Trump signs in their yards!! ..."

One of my kids lives in the panhandle near Eglin... same scenario.

Every house has an American flag flying, most have Trump flags or signs too. And the best part is you can go all day without a nigger sighting.

A lot of military and military retired in the area. Nice place to live. I enjoy visiting.

Chimp Detester
09-26-2021, 12:29 AM
Welcome back, most honorable Haywood!

SC Anemia
09-26-2021, 12:57 AM

Oh man that's great Haywood! I'm truly happy for you dude.

haywood
09-26-2021, 03:49 PM
Oh man that's great Haywood! I'm truly happy for you dude.

Thanks SC!! My girl friend and I LOVE this place!!

haywood
09-26-2021, 03:51 PM
One of my kids lives in the panhandle near Eglin... same scenario.

Every house has an American flag flying, most have Trump flags or signs too. And the best part is you can go all day without a nigger sighting.

A lot of military and military retired in the area. Nice place to live. I enjoy visiting.

I've been there. It's similar to where I live now.

Sandy
09-26-2021, 08:22 PM
Welcome back, bud, and glad you've found a great place to live! If you think it's heaven now, imagine the real heaven with no niggers at all. :D