PDA

View Full Version : Jeweler sells (c)rap nigger a fake watch for $400k

Whitey Ford
09-18-2021, 05:50 PM
Lil Baby calls out celebrity jeweler for selling him a fake watch for $400K

https://i.imgur.com/0kGH6wg.jpg

Rapper Lil Baby took to social media Friday to call out New York City jeweler Rafaello and Co. for selling him a fake Patek Philippe watch for just under half of a million dollars.

And the nigger responded with bix nood text messages.

“Now @rafaelloandco y’all Kno better then [sic] to sell ME of all people a FAKE Or anything that could be called a FAKE!” Lil Baby, née Dominique Jones, captioned a video of four blinged-out rings and an equally icey watch.

“I stand on my name the same way y’all should! Ain’t no such thing as a mistake when that money involved *♂️!! Don’t Fu–in Play Wit me Cause when I’m on that, I’m on that,” he added.

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/18/lil-baby-calls-out-celebrity-jeweler-for-selling-him-a-fake-watch-for-400k/

Ray Cizzums
09-18-2021, 06:11 PM
The nigger is trying to pull a fast one. He switched the watch. What is it with niggers, and high end watches ?
They can't tell time. They don't have to be anywhere on time. I've never heard of any nigger showing up on time.
:bugeye 17392

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-18-2021, 07:32 PM
Um..., does that nigger have horns?

Sandy
09-20-2021, 04:48 PM
Um..., does that nigger have horns?

A friend of mine de-horns goats from time to time. That nigger as the spawn of Satan probably had something similar.

Coon Club Road
09-20-2021, 04:54 PM
The nigger is trying to pull a fast one. He switched the watch. What is it with niggers, and high end watches ?
They can't tell time. They don't have to be anywhere on time. I've never heard of any nigger showing up on time.
:bugeye 17392

Be willing to bet you hit that nail on the head.

Bought a knock off then shopped for the real deal to match.

A quick sale of the real watch to another shine then made a beeline back to the jury guy chimping the watch beez fake.