PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Loving Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Husband Hank

Unregistered
09-18-2021, 05:00 PM
Nigger Loving Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Husband Hank Recall Meeting Each Other 9 Years Ago Today!!...This Wh++r has been burning coal for Years!

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/837707/kendra-wilkinson-baskett-and-husband-hank-recall-meeting-each-other-9-years-ago-today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6214689/Kendra-Wilkinson-playing-field-following-split-Hank-Baskett.html

Unregistered
09-19-2021, 04:30 AM
Wow! That's really quite disgusting. Sooner or later she will pay the toll and be seen wearing nigger sunglasses. No human will have her ever again. She has condemned herself to a life of bestiality with animals.

Celticgirl
09-19-2021, 05:47 PM
She slept with Hugh Hefner before all that. She was one of three girlfriends.

Coon Club Road
09-19-2021, 10:48 PM
That looks like the type of coon that would beat her silly with a 9 iron!

Ignatow
09-20-2021, 04:04 AM
Whore coalburner, I hope the coon strangles her soon.

Chimp Detester
09-20-2021, 03:17 PM

Mega PUKE!! And before too long, we will be reading that the filthy race-traitor coal-burning mud-shark miscegenating putrid whore was made real good by its pet turd-ape nigger buck, a la Ni-coal Brown Chimpson.

IseDaDiva
09-20-2021, 06:48 PM
Interesting how these mudsharks feel compelled to insist to anyone who will listen how wonderful, amazing, and magic their niggers are.

"The burner doth protest too much, methinks".

Maybe not yet...

SC Anemia
09-20-2021, 09:20 PM

I knew that much and just the thought of taking that crusty old man's dusty loads should be enough to make any woman.never stop wretching her guts out. Now I guess she found a way to denigrate her skanky ass even further.

https://youtu.be/XvPW8lTI3No

Sandy
09-21-2021, 09:12 AM

I knew that much and just the thought of taking that crusty old man's dusty loads should be enough to make any woman.never stop wretching her guts out. Now I guess she found a way to denigrate her skanky ass even further.

As attractive as a Playboy model might be, whoever lived in the mansion was just a prostitute. When Hefner was still alive, I read an article that shocked and disgusted me. It became a tradition for every Playmate, and a lot of others, to move in for a year. Then every weekend they'd have their big orgy, all of them standing in line before taking a turn with the old perv. No turn, no cash. And remember that some of them were niggers and coalburners.

SC Anemia
09-21-2021, 12:20 PM
Maybe not yet...

17419 tic, tock skank.

IseDaDiva
09-21-2021, 12:41 PM

:rofl

It's a business deal. I saw it enough at my work. Doesn't matter how disgusting or revolting some old guy is if he's willing to bankroll some skank and have her appear in public with him. These particular skanks hit the jackpot with ol' Hef. Of course, they're just prostitutes and dirty old men often pay very well.

Reminds me of an old joke:

Some guy asks a woman,
"Would you have sex with me for a million dollars?"
Woman say, 'Yes!"
Guy says, "Would you do it for ten bucks?"
With great indignation, the woman says, "Of course not! What do you think I am??"
Guy says, "We already know what you are. Now we're just negotiating price."

Blue Gum
09-21-2021, 05:33 PM
I know she's damaged goods....I'll never understand what an attractive girl like that sees in a nigger...of course she's looking for some rich dick to hitch her wagon too...but there's plenty of rich human men to try and hook...why some nigger? I dont get it....

Wiki says they divorced in 2018...she spit out 2 nigger spawn while hooked up with the nigger....I predict an "oj" moment in her future...the nigger is gonna get tired of paying support and seeing her running around with another dude while he's paying support.....I think that's what set oj chimpson off....and the fact he's a Nigger.....