PDA

View Full Version : History Channel: Tuskegee Airmen Break Barriers (S2, E13) | Full Episode (go to youtube & leave comment ;)

Whitey Ford
09-17-2021, 05:46 PM
Dey wuzz da kangz of da sky shootin' down dems enemies an sheeit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWU0Ujd5dmU

Nig Zero
09-17-2021, 05:59 PM
There's a lot of BS on this topic also. Many claims of first this and first that, no losses, ace was stolen, blah, blah, blah. No doubt the Army Air Corps put a lot of effort in selecting and training these magic niggers before strapping them in the most advanced combat machine of the day. Their combat record was average. As usual the highest IQ negroid is no better than the average European. The best that could be said is that at least they didn't embarrass America like they are doing today. Again, why bother even trying with niggers?

This seems to be the state of the art in africa: https://www.bitchute.com/video/huUsAXvQy2rl/

Nig Zero
09-20-2021, 12:33 PM
I had to change countries on my VPN due to incitement to racism but it was hilarious especially the helicopter I thought he was going to strim the grass and I thought the only Nigger in any airforce was the one in Dambusters.

The Dambuster Nigger was the only nigger I ever loved!

Ray Cizzums
09-20-2021, 01:25 PM
The Dambuster Nigger was the only nigger I ever loved!
Note : Nigger was Wing Commander Guy Gibson's black Labrador, beloved mascot of the
RAF's 617 Squadron, a.k.a. the Dambusters.
My mom's cousin was married to baseball great Dixie Walker, who also had a black lab named Nigger.
She used to pet Nigger at family get togethers, and said Dixie was a great guy.
:bugeye

Nig Zero
09-20-2021, 01:44 PM
Note : Nigger was Wing Commander Guy Gibson's black Labrador, beloved mascot of the
RAF's 617 Squadron, a.k.a. the Dambusters.
My mom's cousin was married to baseball great Dixie Walker, who also had a black lab named Nigger.
She used to pet Nigger at family get togethers, and said Dixie was a great guy.

The only Niggers that are safe to pet have four legs!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-26-2021, 03:02 AM
"Their combat record was average".

Below average when compared to white fighter units. Considering they set their own averages, what qualifies as average for them anyway? Answer: Anything they did. Somehow this morphed into them being "the most requested fighter group by Bomber groups in WW2", which anyone with reasoning skills is known to be bullshit! I've NEVER heard one member of ANY bomber group verify that claim and I'm a huge WW2 history buff. Not a single Ace in the group either. I'm sure they were scared shitless to tangle with the German fighter pilots. German fighter pilots were some of the best fighter pilots in the world during WW2 with some accumulating hundreds of aerial victories in dogfights. They didn't get to go home after a pre-determined number of sorties. These niggers would be easy pickins for the German fighter pilots. We've got to rewrite history to make up for Niggers lack of accomplishments. I guess that's what they call "critical race theory" nowadays.

Coon Club Road
09-29-2021, 11:36 PM
They were dickwashers turned airplane porters!