PDA

View Full Version : A woman, 21 and her son Hijacked by Niggers and Nigger Loving YT's!

Unregistered
09-17-2021, 05:03 PM
A woman, 21, scrambled to save her son from their car after she was hijacked at knifepoint by armed Niggers!...Nigger Loving DM are not accepting any Comments!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10002329/Moment-model-21-scrambled-save-son-car-hijacked-knifepoint.html

jenkemfactory
09-17-2021, 06:25 PM
I'll stick to ebay and mail.

Coon Club Road
09-17-2021, 09:43 PM
I'll stick to ebay and mail.

Yep. You'd have to be crazy to meet a nigger unarmed.

IseDaDiva
09-18-2021, 12:57 AM
I'm glad we've been able to secure a conviction for all three males and I'm sure they'll have plenty of time to consider their actions behind bars.'I hope this sends a stark warning to anyone who thinks they can commit any type of violent robbery and get away with it without any consequences.'

The only reason they're doing any time at all is that it's a nigger and two depraved wiggers, since they can hardly let the nigger go and not the wigger scum.

Sandy
09-18-2021, 09:09 AM
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they were suckered in. Some niggers are smart enough to use human photos for their profiles. Sometimes I get friend requests using a stolen picture of an attractive human female, but they're obviously niggers from things like location and friends.