PDA

View Full Version : 2 for 1 Tuesday: buck shoots pregnant she boon at baby shower & scores 2 batwings with one shot

Whitey Ford
09-16-2021, 11:19 PM
NYC man arrested for killing ex-girlfriend after baby shower

https://i.imgur.com/qWmyjM1.jpg

Young had just gotten home from her baby shower Sunday when her ex-boyfriend showed up, officials said.

He began to fight with the father of Young’s unborn baby. When the 31-year-old mom of two tried to break up the fight, her ex-boyfriend allegedly pulled a gun and shot her in the head, killing her.

The baby did not survive, police said.

Young suffered years of abuse at her ex’s hands before her death, sources said.

But wait, there's more.

Soriano, who has at least 17 prior arrests, faces charges of second-degree murder, acting in a manner injurious to a child and menacing, according to authorities.

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/manhattan/suspect-arrested-in-fatal-shooting-of-pregnant-harlem-mom/

Coon Club Road
09-17-2021, 10:38 AM
Sounds like one of many of those "catch and release" niggers.

Groid_Rage
09-17-2021, 10:50 AM
I wonder what the gorillas at #blackliesmatter :gorilla have to say, since they are so concerned about nigger live?

Chimp Detester
09-17-2021, 10:56 AM

17366 17367

There is nothing like a nigger goodification twofer to cheer up a human fella on a Friday. You earned a bucket of the colonel's best, original recipe. But you would have earned more, if you had made the buck good as well.

Now you are off to NU where you will very busy tossing salad and sucking on radiator hoses.

But hey: I believe the judge should koon-sider a different strategy in this case. Let sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast gorilla Justin Soriano out of NU and its gun returned, on the koon-dition that filthy ape turd Justin Soriano becomes the ape-ficial mediator for any and all altercations between bucks and sows in the manure pile (niggerhood), gnomesayin? Can you imagine how many millions of crimes will be avoided, how much tax-payer money saved, how many new ape-turds will not be crapped out? Just thinking...