PDA

View Full Version : Huge leftist elite celebration - No masks required

Buck Simian
09-16-2021, 05:46 AM
I believe its called the Met Gala. All of your major celebrities and politicians were there. All of the beautiful people - and niggers as well. And very very few of them wearing covid masks. Even though masks are required there, they were not wearing them. The waiters, photographers and various people working at the event were all wearing masks. The lovely AOC and other politicians along with their elite billionaire Hollywood friends were not. They cant be bothered with such nonsense but they certainly can lay down mandates that you are forced to wear them. Oh, and $30,000 per ticket.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9989583/Social-media-rages-hypocrtical-Met-Gala-listers-AOC-NOT-wearing-masks.html

These ghouls look like they dine on the blood of children:

And this one, tax the rich. Yeah what a joke. Like you really believe in that horseface:

Jim Crow
09-16-2021, 06:51 AM
Liberal motto is“Do as I say, not as I do”.

IseDaDiva
09-16-2021, 12:04 PM
I believe its called the Met Gala. All of your major celebrities and politicians were there. All of the beautiful people - and niggers as well. And very very few of them wearing covid masks. Even though masks are required there, they were not wearing them. The waiters, photographers and various people working at the event were all wearing masks. The lovely AOC and other politicians along with their elite billionaire Hollywood friends were not. They cant be bothered with such nonsense but they certainly can lay down mandates that you are forced to wear them. Oh, and $30,000 per ticket.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9989583/Social-media-rages-hypocrtical-Met-Gala-listers-AOC-NOT-wearing-masks.html

And this one, tax the rich. Yeah what a joke. Like you really believe in that horseface:

The one on the left in that picture is the daughter of that old punching bag, Madonna, and was there showing off her hairy armpits. I guess when you have nothing else to be proud of...

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-16-2021, 02:29 PM

"Tax the rich"? Oh the irony.

09-16-2021, 02:33 PM
The one on the left in that picture is the daughter of that old punching bag, Madonna, and was there showing off her hairy armpits. I guess when you have nothing else to be proud of...

Like Mother, like daughter. That ole slag Madonna is known for being an old hairy, unshaven whore from waaaay back.

Boy
09-16-2021, 02:53 PM
FUCK..... nothing but fags, dykes, tranny's and freaks.

Worse than any horror movie I ever saw.

IseDaDiva
09-16-2021, 06:15 PM
FUCK..... nothing but fags, dykes, tranny's and freaks.

Worse than any horror movie I ever saw.

Welcome to the New Age, where whores, trannies. bucks in dresses, and assorted messed-up freaks are put on pedestals and we are ordered to adore their "bravery"

09-16-2021, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the New Age, where whores, trannies. bucks in dresses, and assorted messed-up freaks are put on pedestals and we are ordered to adore their "bravery"

"So stunning. So brave". SMH. The world has become a freakshow.

Sandy
09-17-2021, 07:08 PM

:vomit

These modern "body pride" trends are just vile. Are they an attempt to emulate nigger friends and pets? I don't know for how long women (real women) have shaved body hair, but I prefer that product of thousands of years of civilization. Mrs. S has Mediterranean hair, and it's not like she'd look like a man without shaving her arms and legs, but there are certain parts of the body where she likes to have smooth skin.