PDA

View Full Version : Chimpcago niggers in just 6 years- 1,000+ victims, 126 dead, just 2 convictions

Whitey Ford
09-16-2021, 01:34 AM
Over 1,000 victims, 126 dead, just 2 convictions: 6 years of mass shootings in Chicago

https://i.imgur.com/VCLdEKn.png

The lack of charges this year is all the more ominous because the number of mass shootings far outpaces each of the last five years, according to the Sun-Times analysis.

This year’s toll through the end of July already surpasses the total number of mass shootings recorded each year between 2016 and 2019, records show. In each of the last two years there were five attacks in which more than 10 people were shot, including a pair of shootings that each wounded 15 people.

The lack of justice in the cases leaves the most reckless shooters out on the streets — and gives neighborhood residents all the more reason to look over their shoulder as many emerge from pandemic lockdowns.

“Go to the parks on the South and West sides on a beautiful day, and you’ll see it. There’s hardly anyone there,” said Steve Gates, a social worker who works in the Roseland and West Pullman neighborhoods for Chicago Beyond. “These are our public spaces, where we should gather. But people have to feel safe.”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/8/2/22559312/mass-shooting-victims-gun-violence-crime-cpd-police-department-clearance-murder-arrest

Groid_Rage
09-16-2021, 02:42 AM
The niggers, even the "good ones", don't GAF about their lives. But whites are supposed to treasure them gold dust.

Magic Nigger Rashad
09-16-2021, 07:36 AM
Beautiful artwork Whitey. I get it niggers are beyond hope, maybe those two words shouldnt be in the same sentence. Really from a big picture, there must be someone using these shit beasts to get at everyone else. It is not uncommon for one to find Hispanics marginalized by these shit-skins. Also with the attacks by blacks against Asians at universities in the past few years. I don't have to mention the violence against them. Who is using these idiots and why? Are they the proverbial chisel to break our nation? Seems the crime rate is mounting and in equal measure, the punishments are relaxing, for these creatures at least. This has to be by design.

Nig Zero
09-16-2021, 08:26 AM
Beautiful artwork Whitey. I get it niggers are beyond hope, maybe those two words shouldnt be in the same sentence. Really from a big picture, there must be someone using these shit beasts to get at everyone else. It is not uncommon for one to find Hispanics marginalized by these shit-skins. Also with the attacks by blacks against Asians at universities in the past few years. I don't have to mention the violence against them. Who is using these idiots and why? Are they the proverbial chisel to break our nation? Seems the crime rate is mounting and in equal measure, the punishments are relaxing, for these creatures at least. This has to be by design.

agreed, these monkeys are someone's army

Sandy
09-16-2021, 12:13 PM
The lack of justice in the cases leaves the most reckless shooters out on the streets

Niggers complain about "no justice" when they are the ones that refuse to identify each other. A lot of the nigger "victims" are the snitches that went to the police, but didn't last long enough to testify.

I almost wouldn't care because it's mostly niggers killing niggers, but they sometimes kill innocent humans.

Magic Nigger Rashad
09-17-2021, 02:04 AM
Niggers complain about "no justice" when they are the ones that refuse to identify each other. A lot of the nigger "victims" are the snitches that went to the police, but didn't last long enough to testify.

I almost wouldn't care because it's mostly niggers killing niggers, but they sometimes kill innocent humans.

That is the tragedy of it all. To use an idiom I've heard niggers use, "they like to throw bricks and hide their hands".