PDA

View Full Version : Brain scans of boons who experience racism show trauma-like effects

jenkemfactory
09-15-2021, 10:52 PM
Brain scans of Black women who experience racism show trauma-like effects, putting them at higher risk for future health problems

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brain-scans-black-women-experience-121515264.html

These 'scientists' are so full of shit! Nigger don't have brains. I guess you can consider five nerve endings connected together as 'brain'.

Magic Nigger Rashad
09-17-2021, 02:17 AM
Negar Fani? That is the director of the study? Her parents named her after baboon ass, I guess that is the correlation to her giving a shit. These studies are funded support of the narrative. The redundancy in those imbeciles excuse for brains is a natural one and has nothing to do with raycizms. Otherwise most whites would be suffering from this disorder today.

Nig Zero
09-17-2021, 08:42 AM
Typical. Stupid people routinely confuse cause and effect.

Here is one of several articles which discuss differences in brain structure and related behavioral differences:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/conservative-and-liberal-brains-might-have-some-real-differences/

Did the crazy sheboon consider that her subject group were liberals and that was why their brains registered different from the normal. Maybe, just maybe, stupid and crazy people cause their own discrimination; because, they are low performers and are avoided by normal society?

Her "research" could also conclude that: 100% of black women are mentally ill. Or this, 100% of women are mentally ill. Or this, 100% of people are mentally ill. Or this, 100% of black women are unable to accurately evaluate threats, hazards, and risk in their environment. Or this, 100% of niggers can not function in society without chimping out.

This is the silly junk that happens when universities lower their standards and then fall for diversity.

IseDaDiva
09-17-2021, 11:16 AM
I don't see any room for trauma here:

https://i.imgur.com/arjkOkv.jpg

Coon Town
09-17-2021, 11:46 PM
Somebody needs to study the effects of niggershines on human brains. Now that's trauma.

IseDaDiva
09-18-2021, 08:05 PM
Somebody needs to study the effects of niggershines on human brains. Now that's trauma.

Yeah. How about the trauma a human feels after being pushed onto subway tracks, or being raped or stabbed by niggers? But really, who cares about YT and their privilege?

Groid_Rage
09-19-2021, 01:10 AM
Nigger whores are under threat from their fellow apes, not whites.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-19-2021, 01:12 AM
Negar Fani? That is the director of the study? Her parents named her after baboon ass, I guess that is the correlation to her giving a shit. These studies are funded support of the narrative. The redundancy in those imbeciles excuse for brains is a natural one and has nothing to do with raycizms. Otherwise most whites would be suffering from this disorder today.

Great analysis MNR.:thumb

Groid_Rage
09-19-2021, 01:24 AM
Yeah. How about the trauma a human feels after being pushed onto subway tracks, or being raped or stabbed by niggers? But really, who cares about YT and their privilege?The wayshism these she-apes experience is when humans realize what stupid ugly hippos they are.

IseDaDiva
09-19-2021, 02:02 AM
The wayshism these she-apes experience is when humans realize what stupid ugly hippos they are.

And they have to face that fact every time they look in the mirror.

I get it. I'd be constantly traumatized, enraged, and I'd hate the whole world too if this ugly black beast in a ratty, greasy rachet wig looked back at me every day. Wouldn't you?

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-19-2021, 02:09 PM
And they have to face that fact every time they look in the mirror.

I get. I'd be constantly traumatized, enraged, and I'd hate the whole world too if this ugly black beast in a ratty, greasy rachet wig looked back at me every day. Wouldn't you?

YIKES! Black is beautiful LOL. By Liberals standards, that thing should be crowned the next Miss America I guess.

:eyebleach:sheboon