PDA

View Full Version : 50,000 Afghans incoming

IseDaDiva
09-15-2021, 03:18 PM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – 50,000 Afghan refugees fleeing Taliban control are expected to seek asylum in the United States. Of those, roughly 300 will be placed in Middle Tennessee according to the Executive Director of the American Muslim Advisory Council, Sabina Mohyuddin.

Better start building more mosques. I'm sure Nashville is thrilled with their new friends.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/afghan-refugees-arrive-in-nashville/

Celticgirl
09-15-2021, 04:23 PM
More terror attacks in Nashville area.

jenkemfactory
09-15-2021, 05:24 PM
What did it say? "Death to Nashville"?

Coon Club Road
09-15-2021, 08:17 PM
Sand nigger goat fucking monkeys will be blowing up things left and right!
:fume

Celticgirl
09-15-2021, 08:39 PM
I'm Catholic but do not support Catholic Charities at all. My great uncle was a humanitarian in the early 1900's in Boston but it was all helping poor Irish immigrants- his own poeple. Let moslem charities support the Afghans. I didn't tell Dubya to go invade there or let the original September 11 hijackers into this country and on those planes which led to all this. Catholic Charities has been "helping" them I guess thinking they can convert them and get them to go to mass and thus get money. Not gonna work. I don't know why they do this. Don't the Catholics in Catholic Charities know the Afghans consider them infidels and worthy of death? Idiots and they are putting us all in danger.:fume

jenkemfactory
09-15-2021, 10:46 PM
I'm Catholic but do not support Catholic Charities at all. My great uncle was a humanitarian in the early 1900's in Boston but it was all helping poor Irish immigrants- his own poeple. Let moslem charities support the Afghans. I didn't tell Dubya to go invade there or let the original September 11 hijackers into this country and on those planes which led to all this. Catholic Charities has been "helping" them I guess thinking they can convert them and get them to go to mass and thus get money. Not gonna work. I don't know why they do this. Don't the Catholics in Catholic Charities know the Afghans consider them infidels and worthy of death? Idiots and they are putting us all in danger.:fume

I would gladly support the moslem charity 'the allah express'.

Sandy
09-24-2021, 08:06 PM
There's a mosque in the county next door, and driving past it today, I see a lot of new apartment buildings. There are refugees coming to my state, and guess where a lot of "refugees" will probably be housed for free.

There can be an Arabic version of this now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Jim Crow
09-24-2021, 08:59 PM
There's a mosque in the county next door, and driving past it today, I see a lot of new apartment buildings. There are refugees coming to my state, and guess where a lot of "refugees" will probably be housed for free.

There can be an Arabic version of this now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
I could not make it through that video. But I now realize that niggers are the second stupidest thing on this planet.The most stupidest is the ones who listen to that c rap shit!

Sandy
09-25-2021, 11:21 AM
I could not make it through that video. But I now realize that niggers are the second stupidest thing on this planet.The most stupidest is the ones who listen to that c rap shit!

Don't worry about it, all these years later and I haven't seen the whole thing either.