PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon Mammy Batwings Her 2 Future Felon Factories in Arizona

Groid_Rage
09-15-2021, 12:21 AM
An Arizona mom is being named as the primary suspect in the murders of two children found in a Phoenix apartment complex on Wednesday, Sept. 8 around 6 p.m.

The Phoenix Police Department received a 911 call from a man stating that he found his children dead in the home. Upon arrival, first responders discovered the bodies of 4-year-old Royal (more shitskin royalty) McIntyre and 9-year-old Aleyah McIntyre inside the home. The children’s mother, whose name has not been released,?? was also found inside of the apartment with what is believed to be self-inflicted stab wounds, according to Sgt. Andy Williams of the Phoenix Police Department. She was taken to a local hospital and is expected to survive.https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-mom-accused-killing-daughters-174114687.html

The father, Michael Coleman, was temporarily detained at the scene, but released once cooperating with detectives. Police believe that Coleman, the suspect, and the two victims are a family.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/56ga7-my-two-angels

IseDaDiva
09-15-2021, 01:36 AM
Okay, the pappy of the little sow:
Kevin Maddox says he just wanted his 9-year-old daughter Aleyah McIntyre home with him in New Jersey.

is a nigger:

But the above article says :
The father, Michael Coleman,

So the younger sprog must be his.

This is the only Michael Coleman I found in AZ.

Was Michael drilling oil and got sick of these niggers he was bunking with?

Groid_Rage
09-15-2021, 01:44 AM
Okay, the pappy of the little sow:

is a nigger:

But the above article says :

So the younger sprog must be his.

This is the only Michael Coleman I found in AZ.

Was Michael drilling oil and got sick of these niggers he was bunking with?I dunno, but the cops say the father/boyfriend is in the clear.

IseDaDiva
09-15-2021, 11:53 AM
I dunno, but the cops say the father/boyfriend is in the clear.

Yeah. I guess he's just guilty of drilling oil.

Chimp Detester
09-15-2021, 12:36 PM
The hideous nigger sherilla nigpotomus mammy sowrilla would certainly be deserving of a huge bucket of the colonel's finest for her great work in closing down two future felon factories...

...except it did not do a proper job of deleting itself. Anyway, two mini-turds made real good, and one sowrilla off to NU for their graduate program.

Perhaps when it graduates from NU, we could give it a 'job' being the the director of a nigger kindergarten in the niggerhood...

Groid_Rage
09-15-2021, 01:09 PM
Yeah. I guess he's just guilty of drilling oil. Yucchhh :oildrill

Ray Cizzums
09-15-2021, 01:09 PM
That jungle bat mammy was feelin' stabby, did the taxpayers a favor, then failed to off herself,
which is a damn shame. I hope they sterilize this mammy, so she can't shit out another burden
in prison, which is a very popular strategy with sheboons right now. They do it so they don't have
to work, and they get all kinds of perks "fo' the chilluns", including being let out sooner.
:bugeye