PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer's friends find her body on her couch where pet nigger ape strangled her

Whitey Ford
09-13-2021, 11:59 PM
Man allegedly strangled girlfriend to death in her Texarkana home | Travis Turner faces previous assault charges

https://i.imgur.com/0ObxOT6.jpg

TEXARKANA, Texas —A man accused of murder in the death of his girlfriend last week allegedly strangled her to death on the living room couch, according to records.

The body of 29-year-old Jennifer Garrett was allegedly five feet from the front door when two friends went to check on her when she failed to come to work Aug. 12, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Travis Alston Turner, 27, allegedly cracked open the door and told Garrett's friends she hadn't been home since the night before despite her car being parked at the residence.

The friends reportedly parked nearby and waited until Turner left in a black BMW before making entry into the residence in the 6200 block of Summerhill Place.

Police were called when Garrett was discovered deceased on the couch.

Turner's arrest for murder Aug. 12 is not his first this year.

Turner is currently facing a charge of battery and two counts of terroristic acts in Miller County, Arkansas. Turner allegedly shot at a house, injuring one, Feb. 26, according to court records. He was released from the Miller County jail March 4 after posting a $50,000 bond.

Turner was charged with a misdemeanor family violence assault July 25 in Bowie County. The assault allegedly involved an immediate family member. Turner was released from the Bowie County jail after posting a $5,000 bond on July 27, a little more than two weeks before he allegedly strangled Garrett to death.

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/texarkana/story/2021/aug/17/man-allegedly-strangled-girlfriend-death-her-texarkana-home-travis-turner-has-previous-assault-charges-he-facing/884052/

Coon Town
09-14-2021, 01:29 AM
Burn the coal, pay the toll. Funny how the murdering shitbeasts always have priors for assault and/or domestic violence yet the filthy burners never make the connection until it's too late.

:nfl

IseDaDiva
09-14-2021, 12:15 PM
He was released from the Miller County jail March 4 after posting a $50,000 bond.

Where did this buck get that money? Is this the work again of the nigger's best friend, Robin Steinberg, trying to meet the needs of felonious niggers?

Another dead mudshark. Oh, well.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-14-2021, 01:00 PM
“Turner is currently facing a charge of battery and two counts of terroristic acts in Miller County, Arkansas. Turner allegedly shot at a house, injuring one, Feb. 26, according to court records. He was released from the Miller County jail March 4 after posting a $50,000 bond.”

Oh I love how we just release them back out into society willy fucking nilly after shooting up houses. It is not like he got caught stealing a chiggun wang.

Chimp Detester
09-14-2021, 03:50 PM

17301 17302

Travis Alston Turner, you despicable sub-plankton worthless mega-turd crap-beast: Let me be the first to koon-gratulate you for deleting the race-traitor coal-burner Jennifer Garrett.

On the other hand, I am thrilled this happened in Texas, where they are HUGE on goodifying murderers with the jenkem needle. And when that happens, I will be celebrating with a large ice-cold Dr. Pepper and a huge bowl of popcorn.

And by the way, now that you deleted Jennifer from the face of the Earth, meet your new bed koon-panion Cedric. Cedric is terribly over sexed, and will be wiping that stupid grin off your despicable face, reeming out your hemorrhoids with its radiator hose. I smile just thinking of the incredible pain Cedric will bring to your putrid life.

And hey: Do they now accept EBT and Wail Fare at the BMW dealership? Didn't think so...

***Meet Cedric!

Chimp Detester
09-14-2021, 03:55 PM
This is Jennifer Garrett, the formerly beautiful human being-turned-mud-shark, which decided to betray its race and rut with crap-beast Travis Alston Turner. Of coarse, Travis Alston Turner goodified her.

:traybat

The funeral home announcement. Perhaps we could all write some ape-propriate words to her fambly.

https://www.texarkanafuneralhome.com/obituary/jennifer-garrett

IseDaDiva
09-14-2021, 06:10 PM
This is Jennifer Garrett, the formerly beautiful human being-turned-mud-shark, which decided to betray its race and rut with crap-beast Travis Alston Turner. Of coarse, Travis Alston Turner goodified her.

The funeral home announcement. Perhaps we could all write some ape-propriate words to her fambly.

I love how all these people say of the mudshark whore, "She passed away" as though she peacefully expired from natural causes instead of being murdered by the pet nigger she defiantly rutted with. I guess their shame is too great.

Ray Cizzums
09-14-2021, 08:44 PM
I love how all these people say of the mudshark whore, "She passed away" as though she peacefully expired from natural causes instead of being murdered by the pet nigger she defiantly rutted with. I guess their shame is too great.
Getting killed by your spook boyfriend is pretty much "Natural causes".
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-14-2021, 08:46 PM
Getting killed by your spook boyfriend is pretty much "Natural causes".
:bugeye

I guess that's true! :lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-19-2021, 02:31 AM

17301 17302

Travis Alston Turner, you despicable sub-plankton worthless mega-turd crap-beast: Let me be the first to koon-gratulate you for deleting the race-traitor coal-burner Jennifer Garrett.

On the other hand, I am thrilled this happened in Texas, where they are HUGE on goodifying murderers with the jenkem needle. And when that happens, I will be celebrating with a large ice-cold Dr. Pepper and a huge bowl of popcorn.

And by the way, now that you deleted Jennifer from the face of the Earth, meet your new bed koon-panion Cedric. Cedric is terribly over sexed, and will be wiping that stupid grin off your despicable face, reeming out your hemorrhoids with its radiator hose. I smile just thinking of the incredible pain Cedric will bring to your putrid life.

And hey: Do they now accept EBT and Wail Fare at the BMW dealership? Didn't think so...

***Meet Cedric!

17303:rofl

Coon Club Road
10-06-2021, 01:28 AM

Isn't there any safety net in place to prevent us from explaining to her family how coalburning led to their loved ones demise? That looks like too much fun!

Jim Crow
10-06-2021, 07:29 AM
Good riddance to the whore.Same thing should happen to her friends. After all, they condoned that behavior!