PDA

View Full Version : Asking niggers to mow their lawn and then threatening to do it for them is racist..

Mushmouth
07-07-2017, 06:29 AM

FISHERS, Ind. (WTHR) - A nasty note left for an African American family living in Fishers has them looking over their shoulder and considering buying security cameras.

A complaint over tall weeds and grass appears to have crossed the line from rude to racist and frightening.

The family, who lives in the Britton Ridge subdivision, in short, was told it isn't a ghetto, clean up or move out. The note was shoved in the mailbox while the Sullivans were out of town for the holiday weekend.

"I looked around," Chris Sullivan said. "Like who would do that? Who would write, 'This is not a ghetto and your home looks trashy so what do you think people think about you and your family?'"

"It's racist undertones, disrespect. It's a lack of respect." Sullivan explained. "It tells you what people think about you."

http://www.wthr.com/article/fishers-family-on-edge-after-racist-note-left-in-mailbox

Boy
07-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Maybe they should just plant some cotton in their front yard, I am sure the groids would be picking it and feel right at home.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Cracka Jack
07-07-2017, 05:45 PM
A nasty note left for an African American family living in Fishers has them looking over their shoulder and considering buying security cameras.

WRONG!! Buy a fucking lawn mower and a string trimmer niggers! It's all the HUMANS in the neighborhood who'll need to buy security cameras.

MineEvolved
07-08-2017, 06:27 AM
I guess I'm going to have to teach those folks how to write a letter to a nigger. That was far too reasoned and polite.