PDA

View Full Version : Wild Orangutan Gets "Irked", Batwings Muh "Legacy"

Ray Cizzums
09-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Keishawn Gordon, 23, was remanded at his arraignment Saturday for batwinging little Legacy Beauford, who was found unresponsive Thursday in a bedroom at the Nigster Houses in Morrisania. Law-enforcement sources have told The National Baboon that Gordon then took a toof-brush, sodomized the boy, and then polished his grille wit it.
Gordon is charged with issuing premature batwings in the case.
A GoGibsMuh page was set up for muh Legacy after his death.
:bugeye

https://nypost.com/2021/09/12/accused-nyc-baby-killer-said-victim-was-irking-me-court-docs/

Nig Zero
09-12-2021, 07:12 PM
Well Sheeeit, a niglet would irk me too. And "Legacy" was just a perfect name. Dumbass shegroid should have just named it "Batwings". God, I love a happy ending! Goodnight Niggers!!!

Coon Club Road
09-12-2021, 07:13 PM
Maybe he was parading it around on a stick. (Toothbrush in bunghole)

Ray Cizzums
09-12-2021, 07:19 PM
Maybe he was parading it around on a stick. (Toothbrush in bunghole)

Knowing niggers like I do, I figger it was an atempt to brush his DNA out of Legacy's shit pipe....

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-12-2021, 07:25 PM
Keishawn Gordon, 23, was remanded at his arraignment Saturday for batwinging little Legacy Beauford, who was found unresponsive Thursday in a bedroom at the Nigster Houses in Morrisania. Law-enforcement sources have told The National Baboon that Gordon then took a toof-brush, sodomized the boy, and then polished his grille wit it.
Gordon is charged with issuing premature batwings in the case.
A GoGibsMuh page was set up for muh Legacy after his death.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/12/accused-nyc-baby-killer-said-victim-was-irking-me-court-docs/:rofl

Excellent rewrite of the article.

Jim Crow
09-13-2021, 06:20 AM
Headline should read “Nigger felon batwings future nigger felon,fails to batwing felon factory”

Anastasia
09-13-2021, 07:06 PM
Legacy going straight to Dead Nigger Storage, love it.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-13-2021, 11:03 PM
Knowing niggers like I do, I figger it was an atempt to brush his DNA out of Legacy's shit pipe....

:lol hahaha, yea you’ve got the complex enigma that is the nigger figured out.

Tar Remover
09-14-2021, 09:09 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl Nigster! National Baboon!

IseDaDiva
09-14-2021, 09:34 PM
Before the buck's wrangling on September 10, 2021, he had 18 arrests. In 2018, he was accused of putting his paws around a woman’s neck then slamming her to the floor and was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing.

How many times are cops expected to hunt down and corral the same nigger without losing patience? Make the lawyers do it.

Don't tell me that whore momma didn't know that bucks WILL kill sprogs. She left ol' Keishawn, with 18 arrests, alone with the kid? She obviously found it irksome and wanted to get rid of it.

And who taught the buck the word "irk"?