PDA

View Full Version : Somali Nigger Rapefugee arrested in stabbing of five people at Italian resort

Groid_Rage
09-12-2021, 03:22 PM
Italian authorities arrested a Somalian man in connection with stabbing five people at a resort, Reuters reported.

According to Italian media, the unidentified suspect wounded ticket controllers on a bus, escaped, and wounded two other women including a six-year-old child in the tourist town of Rimini

The suspect, 26, has been living in Europe since 2010 while applying for refugee status in various countries such as Denmark, Sweden, and Germany, according to the ANSA news agency. https://thehill.com/policy/international/europe/571894-somali-man-arrested-in-stabbing-of-five-people-at-italian-resort

This is the refugee shit the libturds have foisted on us, like Ilhan

See all the libturds' posts in the comment section.

Coon Club Road
09-12-2021, 04:53 PM
No matter where you find niggers on the globe, they cause problems!
:fume

IseDaDiva
09-12-2021, 06:09 PM
Somalicoons are among the most treacherous of nigger species, but just let them slither all over Europe, stabbing and attacking at will. He's probably just looking for a better life.

The incident led to far-right League party leader Matteo Salvini to criticize Lamorgese’s comments, adding that he’s been pressing the foreign minister to adopt stricter immigration policies in the region.

He's been trying to make people understand the danger of nigger invaders but no one is listening. The rights of parasitic violent niggers and muzzies come before the rights of citizens to be protected from them.

On the contrary, he's the criminal who gets put on trial for trying to save people from the savage nigger invasion.

On Saturday, April 17, Judge Lorenzo Iannelli ordered Salvini to stand trial for his role in blocking access to Italy when the ship carrying refugees attempted to gain access to the country, in compliance with international human rights conventions.

I think you need to be human to have human rights.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2021/04/340002/italys-far-right-matteo-salvini-accused-of-crimes-against-migrants

IseDaDiva
09-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Oh, but wait. It's not the nigger's fault he slashed the throat of a 5-year-old-boy. He did too much cocaine.

He was under the influence of drugs Somalian Eduula, the 26-year-old from Somalia who yesterday became the protagonist of an episode of extreme violence in Rimini. Caught traveling on a line 11 bus by two female controllers, the stranger literally lost control, and did not hesitate to pull out a knife to gain an escape route.

https://www.italy24news.com/News/183791.html

Nig Zero
09-12-2021, 06:27 PM
That "refugee" ship should have been sent to bottom of the ocean.

IseDaDiva
09-12-2021, 06:36 PM

Spare the ship. Send the niggers to the bottom of the ocean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k65oxOc7FIo

Nig Zero
09-12-2021, 06:47 PM
That was so elegant and beautiful...just wonderfully artistic. :rofl

Ignatow
09-12-2021, 06:53 PM

My late father said, "why don't they send the Navy gunboats to blow them out of the water so there's no refugees". I agree. Europe needs no nigger/Islamic refugees. Same here in North America. No illegals either because, how do you know if they're a terrorist or not? At our southern border, there's an influx of Iranian, nigger, and whatever kind of refugee. No special treatment for Central Americans too, because, how do we know if they're not drug smugglers or violent criminals? There's only one way: legal immigration.

Nig Zero
09-12-2021, 07:06 PM
Exactly! What is this fixation on "helping" other people? Get a pet dog or cat or something, instead of refugees. Our people should be concerned with helping our people, if we need more people here, then let's get busy making more White babies.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-12-2021, 09:15 PM
Somalicoons are among the most treacherous of nigger species, but just let them slither all over Europe, stabbing and attacking at will. He's probably just looking for a better life.

He's been trying to make people understand the danger of nigger invaders but no one is listening. The rights of parasitic violent niggers and muzzies come before the rights of citizens to be protected from them.

On the contrary, he's the criminal who gets put on trial for trying to save people from the savage nigger invasion.

I think you need to be human to have human rights.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2021/04/340002/italys-far-right-matteo-salvini-accused-of-crimes-against-migrants

Time for a return to the good ole days when the MAFIA ruled over the politicians in Italy. I know they don't approve of mass immigration of the Mulignans in Italy.

Ray Cizzums
09-12-2021, 09:30 PM
I'd carve that coked-up stabby nigger like a schawarma.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-13-2021, 12:29 AM
My late father said, "why don't they send the Navy gunboats to blow them out of the water so there's no refugees". I agree. Europe needs no nigger/Islamic refugees. Same here in North America. No illegals either because, how do you know if they're a terrorist or not? At our southern border, there's an influx of Iranian, nigger, and whatever kind of refugee. No special treatment for Central Americans too, because, how do we know if they're not drug smugglers or violent criminals? There's only one way: legal immigration.

They're not "refugees" or "immigrants". They are inviders looking to take over their passive host countries, and they are doing it.

Refugees:

Invaders:

09-13-2021, 06:06 AM
They're not "refugees" or "immigrants". They are inviders looking to take over their passive host countries, and they are doing it.

Refugees:

Invaders:

Big difference in those two photos. The refugees in the top photo were willing to work hard and assimilate to their new countries. Proud to be given the opportunity to live somewhere where hard work could provide them a better life. The invaders in the bottom photo are only coming for gibs with no intentions of working hard, then want the country they are invading to change for their benefit and respect the customs of the country they fled. No gibs, no invaders. Notice the difference in the behavior as well. Damn monkey savages.

:panerachimp

IseDaDiva
09-13-2021, 11:25 AM
Big difference in those two photos. The refugees in the top photo were willing to work hard and assimilate to their new countries. Proud to be given the opportunity to live somewhere where hard work could provide them a better life. The invaders in the bottom photo are only coming for gibs with no intentions of working hard, then want the country they are invading to change for their benefit and respect the customs of the country they fled. No gibs, no invaders. Notice the difference in the behavior as well. Damn monkey savages.

:panerachimp

Exactly! They were grateful and would do any kind of work they could get to earn their way.

You notice the Africoon nigger "refugees" are so often gangs of young bucks, like the ones pictured above? The only "better life" they're seeking is one in which they can get gibs they haven't earned, and run amok among humans, plundering, robbing and raping as they please.

Groid_Rage
09-13-2021, 01:12 PM
My late father said, "why don't they send the Navy gunboats to blow them out of the water so there's no refugees". I agree. Europe needs no nigger/Islamic refugees. Same here in North America. No illegals either because, how do you know if they're a terrorist or not? At our southern border, there's an influx of Iranian, nigger, and whatever kind of refugee. No special treatment for Central Americans too, because, how do we know if they're not drug smugglers or violent criminals? There's only one way: legal immigration. I understand your frustration. But at least take the apes back to the port they started from, instead of letting these marauding nigs wander around at will.

Sandy
09-16-2021, 12:51 PM
Time for a return to the good ole days when the MAFIA ruled over the politicians in Italy. I know they don't approve of mass immigration of the Mulignans in Italy.

Unfortunately some Italian organized crime has been using niggers as cheap workers. Old-time Cosa Nostra and Camorra would have never approved.

09-16-2021, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately some Italian organized crime has been using niggers as cheap workers. Old-time Cosa Nostra and Camorra would have never approved.

Must use them for "Patsy's". Kind of like Joey Gallo using that nog to Snuff out Joe Colombo.