PDA

View Full Version : Niglets steal apples

Espantoon
09-11-2021, 03:54 PM
I guess this fambly wanted to reconnect with their roots by picking agricultural items. The niglets picked a bunch of extra apples, and the parents got all uppity when the staff confronted them, hence the cops got called. They should have went to a watermelon farm instead, lol.

https://apnews.com/article/business-massachusetts-ea784551409fb074c6eeac9132a71f01

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-11-2021, 06:28 PM
Businesses need to pick their battles with niggers. I would leave em alone over a few apples. Now the niggers are screamin raycizzums n sheeit.

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 06:35 PM
A Massachusetts tourist farm called police on a Black couple it accused of stealing six apples and is now apologizing after the family went public in a blog post.

Yes, apologize to nigger thieves who steal your property. I wonder what the headlines would be if someone White stole something from a Black?

Tar Remover
09-11-2021, 07:30 PM
You should hear the nogs pissing and groaning on The Root. Funny shit Niggers CLEARLY don't see theft as a crime.

Tar Remover
09-11-2021, 07:32 PM
Yes, apologize to nigger thieves who steal your property. I wonder what the headlines would be if someone White stole something from a Black?

The headline would be:

Miraculously, Some Human Thought A Nigger Had Something Worth Stealing :lol

Nig Zero
09-11-2021, 07:37 PM
That sow is a Revrund and this is possibly a put-up job to get Look-at-me's and Gibs's. Go to hell Niggers. The business is called Conners Farm....not Coon Farm, so GTFO. I know that when I enter a business to not conceal products in my baggage and then claim that "I was going to pay for that"; but of course, I'm White!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-11-2021, 08:10 PM
That sow is a Revrund and this is possibly a put-up job to get Look-at-me's and Gibs's. Go to hell Niggers. The business is called Conners Farm....not Coon Farm, so GTFO. I know that when I enter a business to not conceal products in my baggage and then claim that "I was going to pay for that"; but of course, I'm White!

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. ESPECIALLY NIGGERS". - Conner's Farm.

Coon Club Road
09-11-2021, 08:17 PM
"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. ESPECIALLY NIGGERS". - Conner's Farm.

:thumb