PDA

View Full Version : Mikese runs down family. Not guilty cuz mental health crisis and raycisms

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 02:34 PM
He dint know it was wrong to do dat!!

The man who intentionally ran over a bicycling family three years ago was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Mikese Morse is now headed to a mental health facility for treatment instead of prison.

Of course, it's YT's fault as usual.

Michael Morse blames systemic racism for his son's lack of help in the mental health system (https://www.fox13news.com/news/parents-of-accused-murderer-say-system-failed-their-son).
"If my son was Tom Brady's son or a high-profile white guy, he would have never been dumped in the streets," claimed Morse.

No more Dad for these kids, because nigger.

Ray Cizzums
09-11-2021, 02:40 PM
That nigger will be raping and victimizing legit mental patients in whatever facility he's sent to, fathering more
burdens to the taxpayers, getting "treatment" from fake nigger "professionals", and laughing all the while.
At anytime, they can declare him "cured", release him, and no one will know, due to "medical privacy" laws.
:bugeye

Sandy
09-11-2021, 03:16 PM
:fume:fume:fume:fume:fume

OK, that's enough Chimpout for me today. After reading this, my blood pressure is literally dangerously high.

Someone needs to track down that nigger and windchime it as an example, then windchime the fambly, then windchime the jurors. And I do mean the jurors, who by letting the nigger go have made themselves accomplices to murder.

Coon Club Road
09-11-2021, 08:32 PM

OK, that's enough Chimpout for me today. After reading this, my blood pressure is literally dangerously high.

Someone needs to track down that nigger and windchime it as an example, then windchime the fambly, then windchime the jurors. And I do mean the jurors, who by letting the nigger go have made themselves accomplices to murder.

I'm with you. That is some of the most f'ed up shit I have read in a long time.

I can only hope he's tortured in the shower house at padded NU.

Groid_Rage
09-11-2021, 10:57 PM
I wrote about the end of the trial a week ago. http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?40696-Nigger-quot-Insane-quot-Afflete-Runs-down-a-Family-in-FL-2018-His-Fambly-upsetat-he-getting-sent-to-a-mental-hospital
The way its parents are crying, you'd think their precious ape was sent to death row, where he belongs!

Celticgirl
09-11-2021, 11:08 PM
He dint know it was wrong to do dat!!

Of course, it's YT's fault as usual.

No more Dad for these kids, because nigger.

If his son was Tom Brady's son? WTF does Tom Brady have to do with his fucked up son?

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 11:17 PM
I wrote about the end of the trial a week ago. http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?40696-Nigger-quot-Insane-quot-Afflete-Runs-down-a-Family-in-FL-2018-His-Fambly-upsetat-he-getting-sent-to-a-mental-hospital

I missed that. I hope the groid is well taken care of there.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-12-2021, 02:46 AM
If his son was Tom Brady's son? WTF does Tom Brady have to do with his fucked up son?

The implication being ONLY rich white folk get proper treatment for mental illness. Yeah right! As if niggers don't get enough gibs already. This stupid nigger doesn't understand that if Tom Brady's son pulled this kind of bullshit, and ran over a nigger Pappy, he'd most likely fry in the electric chair or spend the rest of his life in prison. Stupid nigger doesn't realize his retarded nigger sprog got a slap on the wrist BECAUSE he's a nigger.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-12-2021, 03:01 AM

I had to shut it down today after reading that shit as well. I was fuming after reading that story. These fuckin niggers with their "mental illness" bullshit. They're ALL mentally ill! Born fuckin retards. I'm sick of Libtards making up excuses for their nigger-shines. These monkeys are incapable of integrating.