PDA

View Full Version : He may have called amazon driver nigger

jenkemfactory
09-11-2021, 01:09 PM
In this video a nigger amazon driver may have been called a nigger by a human homeowner.

Someone explained that he may have called his friend 'Nader'.

Who knows.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-employee-fired-calling-delivery-215627025.html

So, if a nig murders someone and then the nig claims he was called the nigger word, then it was justified?

Ray Cizzums
09-11-2021, 01:23 PM
There's no way the guy said nigger. He clearly is talking to whoever he's on the phone with.
Now people get fired for what has obviously been disproved ? This jibes with Amazon shutting down
construction multiple times at a facility under construction, because rope ends, left by iron workers and
electricians, were found inside. Not one of them was anything resembling a "noose". Can't find raycizzums ?
Just make something up.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 02:05 PM
In this video a nigger amazon driver may have been called a nigger by a human homeowner.

Someone explained that he may have called his friend 'Nader'.

Wgo knows.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-employee-fired-calling-delivery-215627025.html

So, if a nig murders someone and then the nig claims he was called the nigger word, then it was justified?

Yes. That is absolute justification for homicide. Name-calling is a first-degree felony if the target is a nigger.

Tar Remover
09-11-2021, 03:12 PM
"Famed civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump reposted the video on Twitter and called Nikolas’ alleged termination “unacceptable.”

*Benjamin Carp- another worthless nigger.*

“This is unacceptable! A Black Amazon driver was FIRED from his job after a neighborhood resident called him racial slurs & harassed him while taking photos of him,” Crump tweeted."

*Wrong, nigger. It is in FACT acceptable to shitcan worthless niggers.*

“Why was this young man terminated when he was the victim of this shameful harassment?!”

*Because he's a nigger. Like YOU. Fuck you, nigger.*

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-11-2021, 03:35 PM
"Famed civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump reposted the video on Twitter and called Nikolas’ alleged termination “unacceptable.”

*Benjamin Carp- another worthless nigger.*

“This is unacceptable! A Black Amazon driver was FIRED from his job after a neighborhood resident called him racial slurs & harassed him while taking photos of him,” Crump tweeted."

*Wrong, nigger. It is in FACT acceptable to shitcan worthless niggers.*

“Why was this young man terminated when he was the victim of this shameful harassment?!”

*Because he's a nigger. Like YOU. Fuck you, nigger.*

I'm thinking of moving to Africa where there's less niggers. (Truthful sarcasm).

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Benjamin Crump, defender of downtrodden niggers:

Tar Remover
09-11-2021, 07:24 PM

17259:rofl:rofl:rofl

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 07:48 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

I always find it so incongruous to see pure Africoons dressed up in expensive YT clothes - like seeing a chimp in a tuxedo. We know that under those fancy duds - achieved through an accident of birth - you need only scratch the surface to find this, just another savage cannibal:

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-11-2021, 08:02 PM

Being a Defense Lawyer defending niggers has to be the easiest job in the world nowadays. Just say the victim called them the"N" word.

Tar Remover
09-11-2021, 08:11 PM
I always find it so incongruous to see pure Africoons dressed up in expensive YT clothes - like seeing a chimp in a tuxedo. We know that under those fancy duds - achieved through an accident of birth - you need only scratch the surface to find this, just another savage cannibal:

Hoppin' crap! Where did you dig up THAT log beating ape?:lol

Coon Club Road
09-11-2021, 08:49 PM
^^^ Looks just like my Amazon nigger!

Cept my nigga doesn't step on my lawn, he rubs my curbs!

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 08:59 PM
Hoppin' crap! Where did you dig up THAT log beating ape?:lol

Papua New Guinea is packed with headhunting groids who have not evolved one iota since the dawn of time, and I believe they have the lowest average IQs of all nigger species, around 65 or so.

Just like us!

And even there, where no human with an ounce of sense would venture we find misguided, dumbass libtards. Damn.

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 09:00 PM
^^^ Looks just like my Amazon nigger!

Cept my nigga doesn't step on my lawn, he rubs my curbs!

:rofl

Yes, they're all the same under the clothes!!

Jim Crow
09-11-2021, 09:10 PM
That’s the way libs see it!

Anastasia
09-11-2021, 09:20 PM
Literally 95% of Amazon delivery drivers are niggers. No joke. Ever since I started noticing how many niggers there were in that position, I started keeping track whenever I saw one.

The upside is that since Amazon is a shithole company to work for that underpays, overworks, and abuses their employees (the low-level ones, anyway), it's almost like a modern version of Toby picking cotton and learning his name.

Coon Club Road
09-11-2021, 09:21 PM
Literally 95% of Amazon delivery drivers are niggers. No joke. Ever since I started noticing how many niggers there were in that position, I started keeping track whenever I saw one.

The upside is that since Amazon is a shithole company to work for that underpays, overworks, and abuses their employees (the low-level ones, anyway), it's almost like a modern version of Toby picking cotton and learning his name.

Toby be good nigger! :lol

Tar Remover
09-11-2021, 09:58 PM

Amaspook!:lol

Coon Club Road
09-12-2021, 11:28 PM
"Literally 95% of Amazon delivery drivers are niggers..."

I don't know if you have noticed lately, but 95% of Amazon's delivery vehicles are fucked up beyond road worthiness and have been replaced by Hertz Penske rentals and the like.

Niggers can't drive and have ruined the delivery fleet so that Amazon branded delivery vehicles are now seldom seen... at least out here on Coon Club Road!

We even had an Amazon nigger drop off a package last week in their POV! (Someone's POV at least... maybe stolen... who the fuck knows)

Great strategy Amazon! Hire niggers and watch them destroy your fleet faster than a nigger can inhale a 3-piece! :lol

Tar Remover
09-13-2021, 01:12 PM
I don't know if you have noticed lately, but 95% of Amazon's delivery vehicles are fucked up beyond road worthiness and have been replaced by Hertz Penske rentals and the like.

Niggers can't drive and have ruined the delivery fleet so that Amazon branded delivery vehicles are now seldom seen... at least out here on Coon Club Road!

We even had an Amazon nigger drop off a package last week in their POV! (Someone's POV at least... maybe stolen... who the fuck knows)

Great strategy Amazon! Hire niggers and watch them destroy your fleet faster than a nigger can inhale a 3-piece! :lol:lol Great strategy Amazon! Hire niggers and watch them destroy your fleet faster than a nigger can inhale a 3-piece!