View Full Version : What's a nig doing in a beautiful house with swimming pool?

jenkemfactory
09-11-2021, 08:11 AM
I re-titled this stupid article.
What are these niggers doing in a big beautiful house with a swimming pool?

I'll also re-do the bike joke. Don't shoot the nigger in a beautiful house. It could be your house.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dad-shocked-swimming-trunks-suddenly-141642871.html

Jim Crow
09-11-2021, 08:13 AM
Nigger either won ghetto lottery or is a bakkaball or feetsball playa. It sure didn’t get that house from honest hard work!

jenkemfactory
09-11-2021, 08:19 AM
Nigger either won ghetto lottery or is a bakkaball or feetsball playa. It sure didn’t get that house from honest hard work!

They sure pay janitors a lot of money.

Chimp Detester
09-11-2021, 08:51 AM
Perhaps it saved up all its life-long EBT and Wail Fare checks and paid cash for the new crib.

Of course, knowing parasitic sub-cockroach mega-turd worthless crap-beast niggers as well as we do, none of us believe that it earned the house by honest means...

animal mother
09-11-2021, 11:32 AM
It’s either a sports, Hollywood or affirmative action nigger. Most niggers who come into any money will piss it away on crack, hoes , hoopties and bling.

Chimp Detester
09-11-2021, 12:48 PM
What is that old saying?

A nigger and its ill-gotten undeserved money are soon parted.

Ignatow
09-11-2021, 02:46 PM
What is that old saying?

A nigger and its ill-gotten undeserved money are soon parted.

Everything that any nigger ever gets is undeserved. From sports, to affirmative action promotions, we all know that there's always a human much better than it. It's all for appearances. Look at Nigger Obama. That boy deserved squat.

This is what really infuriates me these days. Nigger rich athletes, singers, doctors, magics, etc still complaining they're being discriminated against. And, with their money they attract the cheap mudsharks who think it's a good idea to miscegenate and spew turdlets.

A nigger deserves nothing except a free ride to the middle of Africa. Or Siberia.

Chimp Detester
09-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Everything that any nigger ever gets is undeserved.

A nigger deserves nothing except a free ride to the middle of Africa. Or Siberia.

While I 100% agree with you in principle, most honorable nigger detesting Ignatow, when I see a sub-cockroach nigger made good by the jenkem needle @ NU, I am koon-vinced it deserved it. Or the nigger knuckle-dragging its useless carcass down the sidewalk and gets a bullet from another crimminigger driving by in its hooptie, the 'victim' nigger deserved it.

haywood
09-11-2021, 05:50 PM

Maybe with a bit of luck like rodney kang it will BECOME a rockfish!!

haywood
09-11-2021, 05:51 PM
While I 100% agree with you in principle, most honorable nigger detesting Ignatow, when I see a sub-cockroach nigger made good by the jenkem needle @ NU, I am koon-vinced it deserved it. Or the nigger knuckle-dragging its useless carcass down the sidewalk and gets a bullet from another crimminigger driving by in its hooptie, the 'victim' nigger deserved it.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Sandy
09-12-2021, 03:26 PM
At best, the nigger and a Ben Crump type threatened the local bank with lawsuits unless they got approved for a big mortgage. Then the bank says, fine, but we can't give a fixed rate, only variable rate with interest-only for the first 6 months. The niggers look only at the first 6 payments and think they've struck gold. It doesn't matter that they get tiny payments at first, the niggers never had any intention of paying.

It'll be a few years by the time the bank can finish foreclosing, by which time the place will be trashed. The only thing we can hope for is that the pool will see a lot of rockfishing. Remember that's how Rodney Kang made itself good.