PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears and sand nagger

jenkemfactory
09-11-2021, 07:37 AM
Durka-durka, boyfriend. Durka-durka, girlfriend. Durka-durka, sandnigger.

Britney Spears burns some sand coal after she was married to a white fake nigger krapper. But at least the first one was white.

This guy is from Iran. Let me tell you, I would have ran from a guy from Iran.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-hacked-ring-photo.amp

Jim Crow
09-11-2021, 08:16 AM
I’ve hated that whore for sentries already.Since she Mudsharks w/one of her dancers in the late 1990’s.Britney Spears is a nudsharking pos from way back. Probably why her dad took all her money. He didn’t want it being spent on niggers!

Celticgirl
09-13-2021, 02:34 PM
The latest is she is drafting a prenup. It looks like her and that guy from Iran are going to get married who knows. She finally got rid of her dad I guess. I know a few weeks ago where she gave that speech to the judge she was complaining about being forced to be on birth control. It sounds like she wants to have more kids before its too late. I don't know. The dad did save her life. He must have just given up and said screw this.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-07-2021, 03:24 AM
I saw some reporter tossin out questions to that sand-nigger. Typical camel-jockey, thinks his shit don't stink. And Brittany Spears should have her cooch sewn up before she shits out a half-baked sprog by this asslifter. Her Dad was probably just trying to protect her goofy ass from this goat raper.

Jim Crow
10-07-2021, 03:31 AM
Nutjob mudshark! Her music sucks anyway!

h8whitelibtards
10-08-2021, 03:47 PM
Whore. Mudshark. Old hasbeen. Durka durka. Shat out two kids with a wigger who oil drilled previously and had his ex sheboon shit out a couple of nig nog sproglets.
These hollywood / music whores, faggots, and degenerates are worthless pieces of shit.

Sandy
10-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Her Dad was probably just trying to protect her goofy ass from this goat raper.

This completely changes my mind about him. Shame on me for believing the Lame Stream Media's spin that he was controlling her so he could have her money.

Sandy
10-11-2021, 06:20 PM
These hollywood / music whores, faggots, and degenerates are worthless pieces of shit.

This is exactly how neo-Disney plans it. Spears, Aguilera, Cyrus, started out as these good little girls. I don't necessarily blame the parents for allowing the future sluttiness, because in the 1990s they may not have known what would happen when their kids turned 18 and could whore all they wanted. But shame on any parents today letting their little girls (and boys) for getting involved in anything Hollywood.

Ignatow
10-11-2021, 08:40 PM
This is exactly how neo-Disney plans it. Spears, Aguilera, Cyrus, started out as these good little girls. I don't necessarily blame the parents for allowing the future sluttiness, because in the 1990s they may not have known what would happen when their kids turned 18 and could whore all they wanted. But shame on any parents today letting their little girls (and boys) for getting involved in anything Hollywood.

Aguilera was always a slut, IMO. Cyrus was a sweet girl character, but sure enough, became a slut. Most Hollywood assholes live in Malibu, Santa Monica, the west side. They need a tidal wave or earthquake.

Celticgirl
10-11-2021, 09:30 PM

Lohan too. She has crazy ass parents though. It's no wonder she wound up like she did.

Anastasia
10-13-2021, 10:16 PM
Britney Spears has been utterly irrelevant for decades. Most likely that dumb ho had a "strategery" moment and thought that by getting with a sand nigger, the libtard media would give her 15 more minutes of fame.

Celticgirl
10-16-2021, 04:26 PM
I saw some reporter tossin out questions to that sand-nigger. Typical camel-jockey, thinks his shit don't stink. And Brittany Spears should have her cooch sewn up before she shits out a half-baked sprog by this asslifter. Her Dad was probably just trying to protect her goofy ass from this goat raper.

She wants another kid asap is what I heard. Plus those muzzies like their women pregs all the time.

k9woman
10-16-2021, 07:26 PM
Adele the mudshark is hooked up to a monkey Rich Paul "a sports agent". Good riddance, not listening to her new album.
What the hell is wrong with mudsharks??