PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Miller shot to death and left on the side of the road by snakehead jocker

Whitey Ford
09-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Wis. police searching for suspect in fatal shooting; ID victim as 26-year-old Rhinelander woman

https://i.imgur.com/WfW6a7f.jpg

Wisconsin police are looking for a man they suspect of killing a woman and leaving her on the side of a road Wednesday.

Christopher Terrell Anderson, 30, of Rhinelander, Wis., is suspected of fatally shooting Hannah R. Miller, 26, also from Rhinelander. Authorities believe Anderson and Miller were in a relationship. They have a child in common, and the child is safe, authorities said.

Anderson is sometimes called “DJ Bravo” or just “Bravo.” He is a Black 5’10” man weighing about 245 pounds, police said. The photo provided to police show him with dreadlocks, but police believe he has short hair now.

https://www.twincities.com/2021/07/01/wisconsin-police-searching-for-suspect-in-fatal-shooting-identify-victim-as-26-y-o-woman-from-rhinelander/

IseDaDiva
09-11-2021, 12:52 AM
I can't keep up with all the dead burners.

Hannah's baby daddy nigger that she wanted so badly that the whore rutted with it then squatted and squirted out a half-nigger mutant sprog:

'Oh, how I love that man of mine!"

:rofl

Coon Town
09-11-2021, 02:06 AM
Now if only all of these niggers would goodify the sprogs when they goodify the burners then I might not hate them so much...nah, I'd still hate the worthless shitbeasts.

Celticgirl
09-11-2021, 09:03 PM
White guys that date ex burners are morons. The nog will come back for "revenge". I saw in the news this one guy it happened to. The ex nog killed both of them.

Coon Club Road
09-12-2021, 11:03 PM
White guys that date ex burners are morons. The nog will come back for "revenge". I saw in the news this one guy it happened to. The ex nog killed both of them.

You could never sleep with both eyes closed if you were with a woman that shat out a zebra.

Even if the baby daddy was good or given a lifetime scholarship to NU, you'd still have to worry about your johnson rotting off!

Chimp Detester
09-12-2021, 11:46 PM

17281 17282

Christopher Terrell Anderson, you putrid pile of stinking nigger pig crap: We are all rooting for you... to be wrangled, ape-prehended, caged, beaten to a bloody pulp in NU, and repeatedly sodomized by 400+ pound Cedric. That stupid grin will be quickly deleted from your mega ugly face, you sub-plankton mega-turd crap-beast manure pile.

Here is your new man Cedric, your down-low sex-crazed new cellmate... Even if you are not yet a despicable Muzzie goat-raping rump-lifter, you will soon be lifting your putrid rump to Cedric's insatiable radiator hose.

IseDaDiva
09-13-2021, 12:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/R9rE4vc.jpg

Nig Zero
09-13-2021, 06:42 AM
You could never sleep with both eyes closed if you were with a woman that shat out a zebra.

I like that, "zebra". I have to start using that one :cool: