PDA

View Full Version : Water fountain or urinal?

Whitey Ford
09-09-2021, 10:06 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/084/459/303/original/da830f9613fb189c.mp4

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-09-2021, 10:08 PM
This is why everything is trashed in nigger countries. White liberals send them all kinds of gibs that they just destroy and leave wherever until a big pile of nigger leavings is left.

Coon Club Road
09-09-2021, 11:18 PM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/084/459/303/original/da830f9613fb189c.mp4

Goddamn those niggers.

If it had succeeded, some poor bastard would have come along later to take a drink!

They aren't human! Niggers should have never been given shoes.
:fume

Ray Cizzums
09-09-2021, 11:58 PM
Sheboons are as disgusting, as they are hideous. That water fountain would have been contaminated with STDs
even if she only drank from it, but now it needs to be melted down.
:bugeye 17230

Ignatow
09-10-2021, 01:26 AM
Any further proof needed that the niggers are not of the human species? Really, who or what does this? The supposed "magic" ones don't tell their own kind to not do these things.

But, a nigger will always nig. It's what they are.

Jim Crow
09-10-2021, 06:24 AM
Niggers are truly a worthless useless species of beast that needs culling.All niggers do is destroy everything they come in contact with.Niggers ruin life for humans!

IseDaDiva
09-10-2021, 12:39 PM
What the...? Pissing in a water fountain??? I just can't with these niggers anymore. A dog is more circumspect, civilized, and better house-trained than any feral savage, especially the depraved sows.

Is there really a reason why #BlackLIvesMatter? I can't think of a single one.

Coon Town
09-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Why the fuck did I click that link?
:bleach

Hope the sow got arrested.

haywood
09-10-2021, 07:21 PM
any further proof needed that the niggers are not of the human species? Really, who or what does this? The supposed "magic" ones don't tell their own kind to not do these things.

exactly!!

haywood
09-10-2021, 07:22 PM
Niggers are truly a worthless useless species of beast that needs culling.All niggers do is destroy everything they come in contact with.Niggers ruin life for humans!

And EVERY other living thing!!

Coon Club Road
09-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Sheboons are as disgusting, as they are hideous. That water fountain would have been contaminated with STDs
even if she only drank from it, but now it needs to be melted down.
:bugeye 17230

My luck would have the melted metal fountain recycled into silverware I purchased!

Ray Cizzums
09-11-2021, 12:55 PM
My luck would have the melted metal fountain recycled into silverware I purchased!

It's fortunate that the water fountain was so poorly installed. A human might have taken a drink from that
horribly infected device, and then spread monkey pox throughout the population. I will never use a water
fountain again, unless all niggers are either exterminated or sent home to the Congo.
:bugeye

Anastasia
09-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Any further proof needed that the niggers are not of the human species? Really, who or what does this? The supposed "magic" ones don't tell their own kind to not do these things.

The "magic" nigger with an Italian suit, a fancy mansion, and a sow he's actually married to will ALWAYS blindly support and make excuses for the rioting, looting, burning, murdering nigger thugs, right up until the nigger thugs burn down his mansion, loot his stuff, kill him, and muh dik his sow.

Disgust and contempt towards the entire nigger collective is justified because of this, their blind niggerracial loyalty to all with their shit skin color. Even the most hardcore white supremacists don't make excuses for whites who are dysfunctional. But niggers, no matter how "magic," will always be a Borg-like collective that blindly supports their ape kind.

jenkemfactory
09-11-2021, 09:35 PM
Another brain surgeon.

MightyWhite
09-14-2021, 03:11 PM
Typical Nigger Bath. Only thing is there was no dirt around for the mud bath.