PDA

View Full Version : The original "Nig-Mart".

IseDaDiva
09-08-2021, 07:18 PM
If only they had known they would have packed up every damned nigger and put them on a ship to Liberia.

https://i.imgur.com/s9drUPR.png

Ray Cizzums
09-08-2021, 08:02 PM
I have constantly on hand, the best selected assortment of
Congoloids, Jungle Bunnies, She-grillas, Blackaroons,
Volcano Niggers, Garden Spooks and Spiggers,
for your perusal. Negro Mart will beat any price on
House niggers, and we castrate all bucks for safety,
free of charge.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-08-2021, 08:17 PM
I have constantly on hand, the best selected assortment of
Congoloids, Jungle Bunnies, She-grillas, Blackaroons,
Volcano Niggers, Garden Spooks and Spiggers,
for your perusal. Negro Mart will beat any price on
House niggers, and we castrate all bucks for safety,
free of charge.

:rofl

I just can't believe how much niggers cost then. With an average price of 1,000$ in 1850, the equivalent today would be 35,000$! For a nigger!!!

Jim Crow
09-08-2021, 08:58 PM
If I were alive back then and if I could’ve afforded slaves, I wouldn’t want them as house servants. I want my niggers to help me w/my marksmanship at the range. I’d set an apple on it’s nappy head and try to shoot the apple. If my shot was 6 inches low,I’d have to renigg! Lol!

Ray Cizzums
09-09-2021, 12:37 AM

I just can't believe how much niggers cost then. With an average price of 1,000$ in 1850, the equivalent today would be 35,000$! For a nigger!!!
I was giggling when I wrote that ad copy, which usually means I'm on the right track. :)

If only they knew back then, that Asians and Latin Americans were happy to work, and support themselves while
doing so. The jigs are still crying about having to earn their keep 150 years later.

IseDaDiva
09-09-2021, 01:39 AM
I was giggling when I wrote that ad copy, which usually means I'm on the right track. :)

If only they knew back then, that Asians and Latin Americans were happy to work, and support themselves while
doing so. The jigs are still crying about having to earn their keep 150 years later.

They didn't have to pay the niggers, except with maybe a waddymelom now and then, maybe on Christmas. As the saying goes, "The cheap comes out expensive."

As to the price of niggers, this is why all the sensationalizing and wailing of the libtards over slavery is phony, fabricated propaganda. Do they really think someone was going pay an enormous amount of money for their niggers and then whip, hang, and torture them to death just for the lulz? They took as good care of their pricey niggers as they did of their other livestock. To do otherwise would have been insane, like me deliberately destroying my own expensive car.

True, the value of a nigger went down as it aged, and the owners sometimes did euthanize a crusty old sow or aged silverback, but so what? They were spared the misery of dying by inches.

tweakstick
09-09-2021, 04:18 AM
Well, that ad explains why Memphrica is so overrun with feral niggers.

We should have picked our own damn cotton.

Coon Club Road
09-09-2021, 02:30 PM

If that's the case, how come Curious George Fentanyl Floyd's fambly got 7 mil or whatever? Was he a better nigger? A premium nigger?

IseDaDiva
09-09-2021, 10:47 PM
If that's the case, how come Curious George Fentanyl Floyd's fambly got 7 mil or whatever? Was he a better nigger? A premium nigger?

Hard to understand. It seems even the super-fancy stock in New Orleans top nig-marts went for maybe of 5K or so,(over 100K in today's money) and I'm guessing they were at least useful in some way to their new owners.

7 million for a worn-out, drugged-up old silverback criminigger? It boggles the mind.

Coon Club Road
09-09-2021, 10:53 PM
"... 7 million for a worn-out, drugged-up old silverback criminigger? It boggles the mind."

Yep... he was definitely in the obsolete farm equipment category! :lol

IseDaDiva
09-10-2021, 01:01 AM
Yep... he was definitely in the obsolete farm equipment category! :lol

That's where he belongs! :lol

https://i.imgur.com/k3vyLBh.jpg

tweakstick
09-10-2021, 07:10 AM

Floyd's family sold his drug slave carcass for $27 million. Even after death, that nigger cost us all $2 BILLION!

That makes George Floyd the most expensive nigger ever sold.

IseDaDiva
09-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Floyd's family sold his drug slave carcass for $27 million. Even after death, that nigger cost us all $2 BILLION!

That makes George Floyd the most expensive nigger ever sold.

I guess you're lucky that you don't have to pay for all the niggers batwinged hourly by other niggers. Only the ones made good by YT are worth anything. Seems kind of biased to me though.

tweakstick
09-10-2021, 11:45 AM
I guess you're lucky that you don't have to pay for all the niggers batwinged hourly by other niggers. Only the ones made good by YT are worth anything. Seems kind of biased to me though.

Proof once again that a nigger isn't worth jackshit unless propped up by YT.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-11-2021, 03:37 AM

Actually the doped up ole niggers fambly got $27 million. $27 fuckin million BEFORE the trial. They had him found guilty before he was even tried. Poor guy was railroaded. JUSTICE FOR CHAUVIN!!