PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, one of Fox's magic niggers is suspended for coercing someone into muh dikk

Sandy
07-07-2017, 12:23 AM
TNB is inevitable with any nigger, no matter how well Neil Cavuto trained it.

If the victim is white, I can't say I have any sympathy, though. Three years? Any woman with self-respect would have rather lost her job than get muh dikked by a vile beast.

Fox Business Network host Charles Payne has been suspended while 21st Century Fox investigates sexual harassment allegations made against him, the company confirmed Thursday night.

Payne, who hosts “Making Money” on the network and appears on various other programs, has acknowledged what he described as a three-year “romantic relationship” with a married female political analyst who frequently appeared on Fox Business Network and Fox News Channel from 2013 to 2016. Payne admitted to the extramarital affair in a statement to the National Enquirer published Wednesday that included an apology to his wife, children and friends.

That relationship is now being reviewed after the woman contacted Fox’s law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison last month to report her allegations of sexual misconduct. The woman, who worked for CNN last year, had a representative tell the firm she believed she was eventually blackballed from the network after she ended the affair in 2015 and tried to report Payne to top executives at Fox News, according to two sources familiar with her complaint.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-charles-payne-fox-business-20170706-story.html

OutragedYT
07-07-2017, 04:52 AM
It can't keep its paws off da wite womenz.

Cat fur allergic
07-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Fox has more niggers on their station than any other if people didn't notice.

Bernie Goetz
07-07-2017, 02:33 PM
My thoughts she was white.

justin igger
07-07-2017, 03:09 PM
That was the magic nigger that Glenn Beck fawned over a few years ago. I wonder if the nigger muh dikked him too.

Rape Ape
07-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Herman Cain, Tiger Woods, Bill Cosby, this nigger Charles Payne, and on and on and on...
No matter how rich and "magic" niggers become, they inevitably are defeated by their own muh-dik. It's the law of the jungle.
Even though OJ was a murder monkey, that TNB was originally precipitated because the nigger was muh-dikkin' a white mudshark.
Muh dik. Always muh dik.

Bernie Goetz
07-08-2017, 05:48 PM
She was white , Scotti Nell Hughes