PDA

View Full Version : "Gunman" kills 4 in Kansas City.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-07-2021, 10:15 AM
:nigdar

Got to be a nigger.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1278585

Update: Shoots 8 kills one in Wichita Kansas, not Kansas City.

Sandy
09-07-2021, 10:34 AM
We'll know if by lunchtime we have a name and driver's license photo, and interviews with neighbors since 20 years ago, or the news vanishes like it never happened.

White man shoots nigger: APB, even in surrounding states.
Nigger shoots a lot of whites: oh well, cops will catch it if they can.

IseDaDiva
09-07-2021, 11:19 AM
We'll know if by lunchtime we have a name and driver's license photo, and interviews with neighbors since 20 years ago, or the news vanishes like it never happened.

White man shoots nigger: APB, even in surrounding states.
Nigger shoots a lot of whites: oh well, cops will catch it if they can.

Surrounding states? It immediately makes huge headlines around the world, especially in the UK.

"Oppressed Black man has mental health crisis and shoots 21-year-old YT as he sits in a restaurant with his baby and wife and then dances around his body">>> "Oh, well. Maybe someone gave the poor nigger some evil drugs. We'll check that out. Now stop talking about it."

IseDaDiva
09-07-2021, 12:09 PM
:nigdar

Got to be a nigger.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1278585

Update: Shoots 8 kills one in Wichita Kansas, not Kansas City.

Your nigdar is functioning correctly.

He is described as five-foot-nine, black and in his 20s, and police are seeking information that could lead to his arrest.

And aww - look. So sad that this blubbery buck, who was a "father" got batwinged. What was this devoted "father" doing at some sleazy club in the early morning hours?

https://dailyuknews.com/us-news/father-34-is-killed-and-five-injured-in-kansas-club-shooting-police-say/

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 12:24 PM
"A nig-tard shot six blackaroons, one fatally, after getting kicked out of a Kansas clurb Tuesday morning", authorities said.

Gunfire erupted shortly after 12:30 a.m. outside E-nig-ma Club & Lounge on North Mosley Street, according to Wichita Police.
:bugeye 17175

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 12:38 PM
And aww - look. So sad that this blubbery buck, who was a "father" got batwinged. What was this devoted "father" doing at some sleazy club in the early morning hours?
Years ago, I took a test administered by the US Coast Guard, and got my Radar Observer certificate. Ferreting out
years of fake news accounts, containing zero information about the perpetrators, has qualified Chimpout members
for their Nigdar Observer ticket. Despite the cloak put up by police officials and news cucks, the pings tell the story.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-07-2021, 12:45 PM
"A nig-tard shot six blackaroons, one fatally, after getting kicked out of a Kansas clurb Tuesday morning", authorities said.

Gunfire erupted shortly after 12:30 a.m. outside E-nig-ma Club & Lounge on North Mosley Street, according to Wichita Police.
:bugeye 17175

:lol

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 12:56 PM

That is a nice piece of work there, Diva.
You got mad skillz !

Sandy
09-07-2021, 03:11 PM

:potd

Groid_Rage
09-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Gun ape

09-07-2021, 04:16 PM
:potd:potd I'll second that. Mad skills indeed.

09-07-2021, 06:13 PM

https://dailyuknews.com/us-news/father-34-is-killed-and-five-injured-in-kansas-club-shooting-police-say/

He was trynna get he muh-dik own.

IseDaDiva
09-07-2021, 07:02 PM
That is a nice piece of work there, Diva.
You got mad skillz !

Thanks, but your hilarious summation inspired me.

Jim Crow
09-07-2021, 07:16 PM
8-1 shot/killed ratio means one thing.The gunman was a Knee-Gar!

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 07:39 PM
8-1 shot/killed ratio means one thing.The gunman was a Knee-Gar!

While waiting out the tide, a fishing guide from the Hudson Valley was telling us about the "Gars" in Newburg.
He was preaching to the choir, but one guy on our trip took the bait, and said "The gars" ? Then we all said
in unison "The Knee-Gars" ! After we beat up on the stripe-ed bass, we had a few beers with our new friends.

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 08:13 PM
Thanks, but your hilarious summation inspired me.

I was feeling extra silly today. Thanks for hitting that pitch out of the park. Bravo !