PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Sow Crapper Cardi B Crapped Out Another Nigglet

Groid_Rage
09-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Cardi B announced that she's given birth to her second child with her husband, Offset. The rapper shared the news in a "super-sweet" Instagram post that showed her and Offset (that's a stupid nigger name) holding the newborn, with a caption made up of a series of blue emoji, leading us to believe she may have given birth to a baby boy.

Cardi first announced her pregnancy back in June at the 2021 BET Awards. During a performance with Migos, she graced the stage in a glittery, formfitting bodysuit, perfectly showcasing her bump. Cardi B and Offset first got together back in 2017, and they welcomed their first child, Kulture, a year later. Just six days before sharing news of the baby, Cardi posted an adorable picture of the pair, with a caption that read, "Sooo proud of you my dear @offsetyrn May God protect you and lead you in the right paths."https://www.popsugar.com/family/cardi-b-gives-birth-to-second-child-48491027

Warning
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:unigger
That buffarilla looks like a blow-up doll.

Jim Crow
09-06-2021, 09:07 PM
I’ve seen those spooks’ ugly mugs before and I know they’re no talent (C)rappers.Don’t know what songs those disgusting niggers perform. I just know I won’t want to listen that shit.It’s shitlet will grow up to be another monkey who feels entitled. Hopefully it will get capped and winged it’s young chimphood!