PDA

View Full Version : Mini sows Fanta and Mamasa get shot in a shootout with the cops, Fanta gets batwings

Espantoon
09-06-2021, 06:10 PM
The niglets were at a high skoo feetsball game when some teenapers got in a shootout with the cops.

https://www.theroot.com/cops-bullets-likely-killed-8-year-old-pennsylvania-girl-1847623497

Coon Club Road
09-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Niggers should not be allowed at public events unless they are sitting on the seat inside the cage of the dunk tank.

Ray Cizzums
09-06-2021, 08:20 PM
The niglets were at a high skoo feetsball game when some teenapers got in a shootout with the cops.

Cops did an admirable job here. The shoot-ability of the jigs in the crowd was too much to resist.
Fanta got batwings, but they only wounded Mamaluke.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-06-2021, 10:54 PM
When I saw that pic and read the names I had to go back since I was sure this had to take place in some Africoon shithole. Six sprogs and came from Guinea. They want justice. I wonder who is bankrolling this tribe?

Ray Cizzums
09-07-2021, 10:49 PM
When I saw that pic and read the names I had to go back since I was sure this had to take place in some Africoon shithole. Six sprogs and came from Guinea. They want justice. I wonder who is bankrolling this tribe?
Everything they do is on Whitey's dime, from cradle to grave.
Those batwings issued saved the taxpayers millions. That mammy sow is absolutely awful.
At some point, after the economy collapses completely, we're going to come to our senses.
These parasites will have two choices, the better of which will be to GTFO, or else.
:bugeye

Tar Remover
09-08-2021, 05:02 AM
Niggers should not be allowed at public events unless they are sitting on the seat inside the cage of the dunk tank.

Or a public hanging.....

Jim Crow
09-08-2021, 07:45 AM
Great job police! They deleted a future felon factory before it was able to spit out shitlets!That’s definitely a good score!

Ignatow
09-08-2021, 12:31 PM
"The Root" is as niggest of a website as can be. We oppressed, we dindu nuffins, reparations, YT evil, etc. Lots of scary ugly jigs in their ads too.

Fanta was killed, but Diet Coke was not. Oh, my mistake, Mamosa or whatever monkey name. Poor sows, innocent little angels. I hear Crump coming to milk the police department.

CoonsЯus
09-08-2021, 01:03 PM
Niggers should not be allowed at public events

Unless they are the pubic event....featuring a gallows and a rope.