PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Woman niggerized in a commercial...with one of the Gorillams trannies

Sandy
09-05-2021, 06:10 PM
Oh dear God. Make sure you aren't drinking anything, or have eaten anything you might need to throw up.

https://twitter.com/nubia_dc/status/1431190874046730241/

That is a nigger buck if we ever saw one.

And of course the niggerloving Daily Mail chimes in.

Serena looked incredible in the replica of the outfit, donning a red and gold corset-style bustier and blue skirt as she pounded the balls back across the mall.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9946345/Serena-Williams-transforms-Wonder-Woman-recreate-movies-famous-mall-scene.html

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 08:32 PM
Good grief! I don’t think I will click on that one. I want to remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I remember watching that show before I went to bed when I was a kid.Seeing Lynda in that costume gave me nice dreams!Seeing that sheboon as WW would give me nightmares!

Coon Town
09-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Good grief! I don’t think I will click on that one. I want to remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I remember watching that show before I went to bed when I was a kid.Seeing Lynda in that costume gave me nice dreams!Seeing that sheboon as WW would give me nightmares!

Nice dreams indeed, Jim. I was just a little tyke when the show originally aired, but I remember that I never missed it.

Oh, Lynda...

MSM trying to make that tranny sow look heroic is a disgrace.

Ray Cizzums
09-05-2021, 08:47 PM
More like Thunder Woman, look at those tree-trunk thighs. Yikes !
:bugeye 17145

Sandy
09-05-2021, 10:02 PM
I want to remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I remember watching that show before I went to bed when I was a kid.Seeing Lynda in that costume gave me nice dreams!

Nice dreams indeed, Jim. I was just a little tyke when the show originally aired, but I remember that I never missed it.

Oh, Lynda...

She's one of the most beautiful women who ever lived. The show was slightly before my time, but I saw reruns, and who cared about what happened when she was jogging around in that costume? When I got to meet her at a convention a few years ago, she was still beautiful, and check out pictures of her daughter!

I didn't know for a long time that she's also a really good singer. Not the greatest ever, but she can sing a wide range of songs. No niggeress could come anywhere close in singing, let alone beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWm9yQXlc0

Sandy
09-05-2021, 10:03 PM
More like Thunder Woman, look at those tree-trunk thighs. Yikes !

Think of the millions of niggerbucks, "Mmhmm, yeah ahz gonna tap dat ass!" And when they find out it's a DL tranny, the bucks would still be fine with that!

Groid_Rage
09-10-2021, 08:32 AM
WW - Wonder Whore in this case.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-10-2021, 09:11 AM
I’ve seen this commercial and it damn sure did make me sick. Nigger woman. Ugh, that nigger is so ugly.

SC Anemia
09-19-2021, 12:19 AM
From this 17401 to this 17402

https://youtu.be/TVfjtii-2qg

Jim Crow
09-19-2021, 05:27 AM
And you’ve just noticed this?
Directv is one of the most woke/nigger loving piece of shit network/company there is. I’ve been hating these motherfuckers for years! One of the reasons why I had canceled them. They go hand-in-hand, or Should I say “tootsie pole in ass and mouth with Niggflix(Netflix).Both are banned from my home!

Nig Zero
09-19-2021, 07:51 AM
Did that gorilla shave it's chest to make that commercial?

IseDaDiva
09-19-2021, 12:32 PM
From this 17401

Holy shit. That sheboon not only looks like frickin' Mike Tyson but like she could KO him in two rounds. Omg...

We illegally had DirecTV for a long time and got rid of it over 5 years ago. My niece gave me her Nigflix password to use. I took a look last year. Haven't opened it since.

SC Anemia
09-19-2021, 02:08 PM
Holy shit. That sheboon not only looks like frickin' Mike Tyson but like she could KO him in two rounds. Omg...

We illegally had DirecTV for a long time and got rid of it over 5 years ago. My niece gave me her Nigflix password to use. I took a look last year. Haven't opened it since.

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT directed at you Diva my friend but I get hammered here all the time for watching TV, using cable, etc...
I'm almost 64 years old, divorced and live alone on a little box they call an apartment. What else am I suppose to do? Sit around all day staring at the fucking wall? I have hobbies. I like to read, play my guitars, build and fly radio controlled airplanes and more but goddamn people....give it a break.
I love Survivor (series premiere this Wednesday), America Ninja Warrior, any MMA, CBS Sunday Morning, DWTS and women's figure skating because I'm a dirty old man.
Yeah, I have a giant flat screen and a cable bill. My money, my TV, my time. Get over it.

Groid_Rage
09-19-2021, 04:10 PM
From this 17401 to this 17402

https://youtu.be/TVfjtii-2qgWe chimpers need to go the YT video and downvote it and make obnoxious comments.

Anastasia
09-20-2021, 11:28 PM
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT directed at you Diva my friend but I get hammered here all the time for watching TV, using cable, etc...
I'm almost 64 years old, divorced and live alone on a little box they call an apartment. What else am I suppose to do? Sit around all day staring at the fucking wall? I have hobbies. I like to read, play my guitars, build and fly radio controlled airplanes and more but goddamn people....give it a break.
I love Survivor (series premiere this Wednesday), America Ninja Warrior, any MMA, CBS Sunday Morning, DWTS and women's figure skating because I'm a dirty old man.
Yeah, I have a giant flat screen and a cable bill. My money, my TV, my time. Get over it.

I can sympathize. I don't watch much TV but I like the occasional show, there are non-niggerfuxated things to watch if you know where to look. If someone wants to never watch TV that's fine, I just want people to do as I do and live and let live. I don't need to hear from the super-anti-TV "if you watch one second of da boob tube you beez da enemy" ultra-purists.

Chimp Detester
10-02-2021, 12:48 PM

Mega BARF!!! That despicable nigger crap-beast mega-turd sherilla buck Shit-erena Gorilliams is one hideously ugly critter! Almost as hideous as the former First Tranny buck Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo! Look at the similarties:

Ray Cizzums
10-02-2021, 03:38 PM
She is a foul animal indeed....
:bugeye

Sandy
10-02-2021, 06:23 PM

Remember when that was called "racist"? Like everything else about niggers that's called "racist," it was the truth. It chimped out right on the court, for all the world to see.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-03-2021, 01:20 AM

I put my TV to good use. I just watch non-nigger programming. Movies and such. I enjoy History very much, so when I watch programs on History channels I always have my remote at the ready to change channels when the nigger advertisements start. My thumb is getting really strong from switching channels to avoid nigger commercials.

Sandy
10-03-2021, 11:22 AM
Another commercial with the nigger tranny. There's no need to combine it with a horror movie when just looking at it is scary enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jFlbzokrjI