PDA

View Full Version : Coon Richard

Unregistered
09-05-2021, 02:58 PM
��

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=king+richard

Sandy
09-05-2021, 05:51 PM
I changed the link to use DDG instead of Google. We can still see plenty of results. Good God in heaven.

"With ‘King Richard,’ Will Smith Could Become Second Black Man to Be Oscar-Nominated for Acting and Producing"

CoonsЯus
09-06-2021, 08:12 AM
more praise thy negro horseshit from the Hollywood brain changers. This is how it will go. Wicked whitey.....oppression....white hate......nigger standing up for ' muh rytes ' ......wicked whitey......pain....setbacks.....wicked whitey......nigger success not needing whitey.......egg in whitey's face.....the end...

then the grand finale, the gullible white morons walking out of the movies hating themselves just a little more.

Coon Club Road
09-06-2021, 11:40 AM
A lot of niggers say turd instead of third so surely he will be Richard the Turd better known as Dick de Shit and that's exactly what the film will be.

Absolutely blows my mind when on television a "nigger of importance" (and I use that term very loosely) is being interviewed... a nigger with college degree mind you... and they talk in ghetto tounge "axing" and shit like that!

Doesn't that make "smart" niggers appear even more credible?

IseDaDiva
09-06-2021, 12:33 PM
First of all, Nigger Smiff can NOT act. Every character is the same - him being a smart-mouthed, uppity nigger. But yeah, sure - I want to hear all about the life stories of those two tennis sherillas.

Rated PG-13 for some violence, strong language, a sexual reference and brief drug references

I bet. Heartwarming it will be.

Pappy Richard encourages his beloved daughters to strive for greatness: "Y'all better get yo' bitch asses hustlin', you li'l hoes, or imma haf to rape bofe of you fuggin' sluts and den give y'all a whuppin."

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-06-2021, 08:08 PM
And of course 100 percent of critics gave it a positive review according to the piece of shit liberal source known as Wokapedia. I suspect a total sweep in every category at the Academy Awards.

:fume:because

IseDaDiva
09-06-2021, 08:21 PM
And of course 100 percent of critics gave it a positive review according to the piece of shit liberal source known as Wokapedia. I suspect a total sweep in every category at the Academy Awards.

:fume:because

They have to praise it if they want to have a career. You don't even have to say anything bad about it. Just not praising it is enough to get you blackballed.

As Gary Oldman said:

"...people were considered to be racist if they didn't vote for the anti-slavery movie 12 Years a Slave (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2024544) (2013) at the Oscars."

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-06-2021, 08:36 PM
They have to praise it if they want to have a career. You don't even have to say anything bad about it. Just not praising it is enough to get you blackballed.

As Gary Oldman said:

That movie was such bullshit. 12 years a slave, a lifetime of being a nigger. Total nonsense "based on a true story". Yeah, niggers were slaves. That much is true. Imagine a nigger beating an overseer with a whip. One dayed nigger. Best scene was when that one overseer made them sing "Nigger run, nigger hide " LOL

:whip:melontyrone

https://youtu.be/sKp70tBqUXc

CoonsЯus
09-06-2021, 11:38 PM
I haven't been to the 'coonema' in years. Niggers niggers niggers in every possible and imaginable role. Niggers cast as Vikings and top business owners, judges, princes, kangs....I could go on - but remember, Hollywood is Wakonda !

I have to be in control of what I watch so I can shield myself from the black plague at my convenience. I am allergic to blackness and there is no cure.

IseDaDiva
09-07-2021, 11:06 AM
That movie was such bullshit. 12 years a slave, a lifetime of being a nigger. Total nonsense "based on a true story". Yeah, niggers were slaves. That much is true. Imagine a nigger beating an overseer with a whip. One dayed nigger. Best scene was when that one overseer made them sing "Nigger run, nigger hide " LOL

That was on TV late one night and I watched most of it. I just had to see if what I expected was there. Yep - niggers are basically Care Bears. They are sweetness and light. They are sugar and spice and everything nice. YT, on the other hand, are ALL mean, vicious, cruel, ignorant, violent cretins who don't deserve to live. The only one not as cruel as the others is kind of a spineless retard.

No surprises there.

Ignatow
09-07-2021, 01:29 PM

When this was playing, 12 Years a Slave, someone here at Chimpout said something I'll never forget, and I always laugh:

12 Years a Slave, Always a Nigger

Sandy
09-07-2021, 03:05 PM
When this was playing, 12 Years a Slave, someone here at Chimpout said something I'll never forget, and I always laugh:

12 Years a Slave, Always a Nigger

Someone else also said, "12 Years of Work"!

Unregistered
10-29-2021, 11:59 AM
He sits there like a dumb fuck and pretends to pay attention to what his counterparts are taking about. Giggling and grinning. Complete with the pink lipstick that they put on him and the gap teeth make him look like an extra dumb Nigger. I hate that whole liberal cesspool show. But him and the dyke nigress Robin are the most annoying