PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe my fucking eyes !

Unregistered
09-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Apparently last night I was watching some Hells Kitchen and there is this interview for Cinderella excuse me..

Niggerella!

She apparently is black now.. My goodness where does it fucking end. Stop trying to make everything black

Unregistered
09-05-2021, 07:24 AM
Apparently last night I was watching some Hells Kitchen and there is this interview for Cinderella excuse me..

Niggerella!

She apparently is black now.. My goodness where does it fucking end. Stop trying to make everything black

Our Future is Planet of the apes!

Coon Club Road
09-05-2021, 10:12 AM
New advertising slogan... It's Bigger with a Nigger"!

CoonsЯus
09-06-2021, 10:46 PM
turn out the lights whites should be the stupid honkey man's slogan. He's the turkey voting for Christmas.

Unregistered
09-10-2021, 03:40 PM
This is our fault. Our kiddies have been trained by Dewey change agents on self race hatred. Time to teach them by example. Tell the truth as a parent. Black is not beautiful, Africa is a shit hole and not the origin of the human race. Blacks are a criminal class, and need to be controlled. Don't let you children grow up in this confusion. Npoint out daily the obvious problems w these creatures.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-11-2021, 03:26 AM
This is our fault. Our kiddies have been trained by Dewey change agents on self race hatred. Time to teach them by example. Tell the truth as a parent. Black is not beautiful, Africa is a shit hole and not the origin of the human race. Blacks are a criminal class, and need to be controlled. Don't let you children grow up in this confusion. Npoint out daily the obvious problems w these creatures.:avoidgroid

Abso-freakin-lutely.

Blue Gum
09-11-2021, 07:28 AM
How I wish humans would call it like it IS!!!!!!
If you have 2 eyes, you can see Exactly how niggers are.....they do Not belong in western societies, they belong in the jungles from whence they came....

Jubal Early
09-11-2021, 07:16 PM
How I wish humans would call it like it IS!!!!!!
If you have 2 eyes, you can see Exactly how niggers are.....they do Not belong in western societies, they belong in the jungles from whence they came....

Hear hear! You said it. The public has been "Gas Lighted" to question what is self evident. Good is bad. Black is white.