PDA

View Full Version : Buck who films sow and her sowlette at Walmart gets massive beatdown

IseDaDiva
09-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Doesn't that buck know how dangerous sows are? All the other niggers just pass by as though it's nothing unusual, which I guess it isn't at the Atlanta Walmart.

https://vidmax.com/video/207073-man-who-filmed-woman-and-her-young-daughter-at-this-atlanta-walmart-gets-a-massive-beatdown

Jim Crow
09-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Those two sows weren’t big or anything.Weak ass buck.Maybe it was high or something. It didn’t even try to defend itself. I just wanted to see it fight. When it’s niggers vs niggers I want to see them beat the shit out of each other.

IseDaDiva
09-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Those two sows weren’t big or anything.Weak ass buck.Maybe it was high or something. It didn’t even try to defend itself. I just wanted to see it fight. When it’s niggers vs niggers I want to see them beat the shit out of each other.

That buck got such a whuppin' it seemed relieved when the popo arrived to wrangle it.

Jim Crow
09-04-2021, 06:37 PM
That buck got such a whuppin' it seemed relieved when the popo arrived to wrangle it.

I’ve never really had a run in w/a sow.Violent encounters with bucks only while growing up.You keep saying that the sows can be more vicious.From some of the shit I’m seeing on this site, I’m starting to believe you!

IseDaDiva
09-04-2021, 07:10 PM
I’ve never really had a run in w/a sow.Violent encounters with bucks only while growing up.You keep saying that the sows can be more vicious.From some of the shit I’m seeing on this site, I’m starting to believe you!

Maybe the death toll from sows isn't as high as from bucks, but I think sows are way more vicious, vile, and prone to attack at the drop of a hat. There's a reason bucks prefer fat, docile mudsharks, and it's not just for the status of having a "white wimmenz". It's the instinct for self-preservation as they know mudsharks never kill their bucks or even douse them with boiling liquids, as sows are prone to do.

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Every time I see a 400 pound buffarilla on one of those blubber buggys, I want just knock it over.
Granted, it would take an 18 wheeler, and would trip "earfquake" detectors up and down the coast,
but fun is fun. That ugly fat would be quivering for ten minutes after impact.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-04-2021, 09:05 PM
Even a lion gets smacked around by a lioness every now and then! This is african kang sheeeit that we could never understand as humans. Simba took a beatdown from Nala too.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Oh, I have. It never turns violent because I leave. My job requires I deal with these fucking beasts regularly and I have to “be nice”. I get my subtle, verbal licks in. They don’t understand anyway.

Coon Club Road
09-05-2021, 12:52 AM
OK what one of you chimpers posted this in their comments section :lol

That is pretty damn funny! Hadda been a Chimper

IseDaDiva
09-05-2021, 01:03 AM
Even a lion gets smacked around by a lioness every now and then! This is african kang sheeeit that we could never understand as humans. Simba took a beatdown from Nala too.

Yep! :lol In no way am I comparing these magnificent beasts to dirty ugly greasy parasitic smelly niggs and the lions don't murder their lioness.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-05-2021, 05:33 AM
Maybe the death toll from sows isn't as high as from bucks, but I think sows are way more vicious, vile, and prone to attack at the drop of a hat. There's a reason bucks prefer fat, docile mudsharks, and it's not just for the status of having a "white wimmenz". It's the instinct for self-preservation as they know mudsharks never kill their bucks or even douse them with boiling liquids, as sows are prone to do.

The sows are definitely more dangerous than bucks when it comes to hand to hand combat. Which reminds me of my middle school days. Those skinny malnutritious bucks were scared shitless of those huge, fat sows. They were constantly beating them down on a daily basis.

Magic Nigger Rashad
09-05-2021, 05:49 AM
Oh, I have. It never turns violent because I leave. My job requires I deal with these fucking beasts regularly and I have to “be nice”. I get my subtle, verbal licks in. They don’t understand anyway.

I'm feel for you I have worked at two uniformed institutions that are blessed by diversity. Nigger co-workers are terrible, Nigger "leaders" are the worst. Good that you are subtle, otherwise they would exercise they affirmative rights.

Magic Nigger Rashad
09-05-2021, 05:53 AM
Doesn't that buck know how dangerous sows are? All the other niggers just pass by as though it's nothing unusual, which I guess it isn't at the Atlanta Walmart.

https://vidmax.com/video/207073-man-who-filmed-woman-and-her-young-daughter-at-this-atlanta-walmart-gets-a-massive-beatdown

That is priceless and never gets old. Perhaps the males usually let the females take on the mother and father role as we hear so much about in their sob stories. Honestly black men are odd specimens. They act very aggressive but shy at the oddest of incidents. I recall one in a training setting bragging about how he grew up in tha streets and he was a real nigga from Baltimore. No shit like right after he said that a bumblebee flew around us and he was the only one who ran away shouting that bix nood.

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 08:45 AM

I’m sure it doesn’t matter what you say to one of those beasts. They probably never get it because they don’t have much sense or an IQ above 70.