PDA

View Full Version : ‘I banned my daughter bringing black boys home but one look from her changed that’

Whitey Ford
09-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Cuck O' The Day

https://i.imgur.com/VBHCig0.jpg

When Neil told his daughter not to bring a black man home, she shot him a look of disgust.

It was at that point that he realised his views were wrong and that he was a racist.

Neil admits to casually using the N and P-words in everyday conversation and said that he was ‘basically a bigot’.

‘I try to teach other people, the way that Millie’s taught me.’

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/01/dad-who-banned-daughter-from-having-black-boyfriend-is-now-anti-racist-15191926/

Jim Crow
09-02-2021, 05:36 PM
I taught both my daughters to hate niggers.But I never banned them from bringing niggers home. In fact, I dared them to. I would’ve given them a dollar.
My girls know what a dollar means
I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.

animal mother
09-02-2021, 06:53 PM
I see a niglet grandsprog in this cuck’s future. He just gave this burner a license to burn coal.

Ray Cizzums
09-02-2021, 07:46 PM
"Look of disgust" ? Her, and her shitknuckle-brown turdler, will be on the receiving end of all kinds of those.
And that will continue for a lifetime. A jolly good kick in the kipper might have helped, but it's too late now.
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-02-2021, 08:28 PM
What the crucified fuck is the "P-word"...?

MegaBeef
09-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Porch Monkey? Pickaninny? Pussy? I is probably the last one as this guy has become his idiot daughters bitch...

SO GROSS.
Good luck with the whole niggers in your house thing (hope you like being robbed) and your soon to be knocked up with a Pickaninny coal burning daughter bud.
Taking advice from your foolish young naive daughter who facks niggers? Wow. Whatever happened to having some respect for your own (and probably much more wise and experienced) beliefs?
Absolute bottom of the barrel trash.
I bet his whore daughter is on one of those "dating" websites with some headline like "I only like black guys" and will bring home a different Jigaboo every night PUKE

I get the sense from this picture this guy went full Feminist because probably he has no wife for long time has not gotten laid in ages, and all he has is his daughter and he will now do whatever she tells him because he has given up on life otherwise... real desperation I sense

In your future I see your house full of excitement your pregnant daughter with black eyes and screaming nigger yelling at her to shut up bitch punching dragging her around by the hair breaking all your stuff eating all your food, inviting its homies over to steal in middle of night and other real exciting stuff for you buddy you will love it

Tar Remover
09-03-2021, 01:42 PM
Good. When your daughter comes home with set of Burner Shades and about 60 stab wounds and YOU have to raise all 5 of her little knuckle dragging monkey sprogs, you will remember that it was YOU who told her it was OK to burn coal. Then you will hang yourself. You self-deprecating idiot......

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 02:39 PM

That's what I'm wondering. Since PC-ism and Libtardism has us all talking like six-year-olds ("Mommy, he said the B-word!") I never know what anything means.

Haha, stupid mudshark and cuck-daddy. My father wouldn't have cared if I had shot death rays out of my eyes. No way would I have brought any nigger home! He went off the rails when I brought a pet rat home. However, he got to like the rat but no way would he have EVER accepted a nigger.

This spineless dad better save a place on GoGibsMe now so he can beg for cash after the buck massacres his whore daughter.

ETA: Reading the disgusting, extreme libtard comments makes me think there truly is no hope for that country.

Coon Town
09-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Not sure what's more disgusting here: the idiot giving his daughter license to burn the coal, or the simpering comment section.

My bullshit detector is screaming at me that this article is contrived nonsense to push an agenda. Something about the way it's written just screams "shill".

:bullmeter

Cat fur allergic
09-03-2021, 03:33 PM
He failed.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-03-2021, 04:17 PM
I see a niglet grandsprog in this cuck’s future. He just gave this burner a license to burn coal.

Oh that's a fer-certain. His precious daughter is obviously longing for a life of champagne dreams with malt liquor means.
Look at her little shit eating grin in the picture. "Yay, I get to take nigger dick". She just has that mudshark look about her. Definitely on track of being a 300 pound whore.

09-03-2021, 04:20 PM
I taught both my daughters to hate niggers.But I never banned them from bringing niggers home. In fact, I dared them to. I would’ve given them a dollar.
I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.

:rofl:potd

Tar Remover
09-03-2021, 04:40 PM
He failed.

He fuckin' DID!:lol

Hi Cat fur!

09-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Not sure what's more disgusting here: the idiot giving his daughter license to burn the coal, or the simpering comment section.

My bullshit detector is screaming at me that this article is contrived nonsense to push an agenda. Something about the way it's written just screams "shill".

I kind of get that impression as well. After reading your comment I had to go back and reexamine it. Seems totally contrived.

Tar Remover
09-03-2021, 04:44 PM
I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.:lol YES!

animal mother
09-03-2021, 04:45 PM
I think Tony Soprano says it best:

https://youtu.be/rynqbJ53DBE

09-03-2021, 05:13 PM
I think Tony Soprano says it best:

https://youtu.be/rynqbJ53DBE

Damn I miss The Sopranos.

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 05:59 PM

That is certainly possible. We now live in a Nazi era, where kids will rat out anyone, including their parents, on their dumbass social media platforms for being *GASP* rayciss!

Celticgirl
09-03-2021, 06:01 PM
The nog will leave her with half breed sprogs or kill her. Or both. Either way grandpa will be raising them. I've seen it 100 times. 90 percent of the time the half nigger kids take after their black side whether pappy is around or not. Then the half black kids will call you rayciss. No matter how liberal you are.

Chimp Detester
09-03-2021, 06:26 PM
That coal-burning race-traitor whore is on the fast track to becoming a Pez dispenser, and the girl's stupid dad, will be wasting all his resources and remaining life trying to raise the turdlettes she craps out before her goodification.

Aussie Chimper
09-03-2021, 09:14 PM

Poofter

Celticgirl
09-03-2021, 09:37 PM
That coal-burning race-traitor whore is on the fast track to becoming a Pez dispenser, and the girl's stupid dad, will be wasting all his resources and remaining life trying to raise the turdlettes she craps out before her goodification.

That is what happened with that girl in Illinois back in the 90's. Her ex nigger and his cousin and her boo killed her and her two white kids. She had a kid by the nig and was pregnant with another. Those kids survived. Her family raised them. That girl in Canton Ohio years ago too.. Her ex cop boo killed her (she was pregnant) and left her little boy alive. Her parents wound up raising the kid.

Groid_Rage
09-04-2021, 02:19 AM
We'll soon be reading about this mudsharking tart in the Mudshark Mortuary and her dad will do his best to be anti-racist.

Buck Simian
09-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Thank God i don't have a daughter. I have quite a few nieces who i am close to, and thankfully none of them have went down that nigger path.

IseDaDiva
09-04-2021, 10:53 AM
We'll soon be reading about this mudsharking tart in the Mudshark Mortuary and her dad will do his best to be anti-racist.

Yep, and Daddy will struggle to get out the fake niggerloving platitudes with the "...nothing to do with race...good and bad in black and white...millions of hardworking, law-abiding African and muslim migrants culturally enriching our country... (pause to employ barf bag) it could just as easily have been a white boy who stabbed my pregnant daughter 56 times and beheaded her... Mbongo had a mental health crisis...blah blah".

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2021, 01:12 PM
Decades ago, my brother, who is almost as raycizz as me, took the bait at work one day. A nice white
girl was showing pics of her nephew while bro was in the office. He recoiled in horror, when he saw a
wool-haired, shit-knuckle brown turdler, instead of a human. Needless to say, that was not the reaction
she was seeking, and she teared up on the spot. Oh well, hopefully she learned that not everyone was
thrilled with the results of her sister's miscegenation.

Sandy
09-04-2021, 01:33 PM
He recoiled in horror, when he saw a
wool-haired, shit-knuckle brown turdler, instead of a human.

That's just like Christina Coalburner, the girl in middle school I had such a crush on who was the prettiest thing I ever saw (http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?31161-I-was-reminded-me-of-someone-I-went-to-school-with-who-later-became-a-coalburner). She was a year older, so I went through 9th grade without seeing her, and when I started high school I didn't see her. Then one day she showed up, toting a niglet, and any crush I still had on her immediately evaporated. Ironically enough it was in the Career Center room. What was she looking for, guidance on how to repair her life? Advice on how to burn coal professionally?

At least her dad didn't seem one bit proud when I started attending the church they happened to go to.

Sandy
09-04-2021, 01:36 PM
There's a great old joke that NTG posted a while back (http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?37598-Niggers-invade-mansion-for-a-wedding-owner-wants-the-black-bastards-gone).

Two guys are sitting at the bar, Jim turns to the bartender and says "Next round is on me for the whole bar!". His buddy Mike say's, "Wow, that is very generous of you, did you get a inheritance or something?". Jim say's, "Actually, no. You know my daughter Sarah? She is off to college. She came home yesterday and told us that she is a grown up woman, that she can pay her tuition, rent, insurance, cell phone bill, everything. That she NO longer needs our money!". Mike says "Holy Shit! She really said that?" Jim says "Well, not in those words, she came home and said "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend Jamal".

Sandman Sr. would have never tolerated mudsharking or oildrilling from any of us. It just seemed unnatural.

IseDaDiva
09-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Poofter

Oh, right because Daddy is homophobic too. I learned that word from an Aussie I chat with. Love it. :lol

tweakstick
09-04-2021, 04:45 PM

Coon Club Road
09-04-2021, 11:50 PM

Nice! :lol

Coon Club Road
09-05-2021, 12:23 AM
Decades ago, my brother, who is almost as raycizz as me, took the bait at work one day. A nice white
girl was showing pics of her nephew while bro was in the office. He recoiled in horror, when he saw a
wool-haired, shit-knuckle brown turdler, instead of a human. Needless to say, that was not the reaction
she was seeking, and she teared up on the spot. Oh well, hopefully she learned that not everyone was
thrilled with the results of her sister's miscegenation.

A seemingly normal white chick at work was showing me and a buddy pictures of her kids.

When she flipped to the zebra shitstain, we thought she was fucking with us because she had a sense of humor.

She got all serious and shit when my buddy asked if that was really hers or just a joke. She looked down and said "yes that's my son."

My buddy immediately replied "were you raped?"

She found no humor in that and from that day forward, we avoided her like the plauge. She knew exactly why.

Cat fur allergic
09-05-2021, 01:55 AM
A seemingly normal white chick at work was showing me and a buddy pictures of her kids.

When she flipped to the zebra shitstain, we thought she was fucking with us because she had a sense of humor.

She got all serious and shit when my buddy asked if that was really hers or just a joke. She looked down and said "yes that's my son."

She found no humor in that and from that day forward, we avoided her like the plauge. She knew exactly why.

I had a ex "female friend" contacted me out of the blue. Haven't seen her since college. Once I heard she had a nigglet. I stop replying to her emails.
I feel sorry for her dad, he hated niggers. He forbid his daughters bring niggers home. I guess my ex "friend" thought to screw the old school eastern european dad over. She is way too americanized.

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Nice! :lol

Try it! Every gun guy should.It’ll only cost you $1.20

CoonsЯus
09-05-2021, 09:44 AM

I have a 12 gauge shotgun, a bunch of change at home and an old refrigerator waiting to be trashed. I'm going to try this James !!

Coon Club Road
09-05-2021, 10:39 AM

I'll go out on a limb here and offer the first nigroe fambly that moves out here on Coon Club Road a buck twenty :lol

Ray Cizzums
09-05-2021, 01:26 PM

Back in the '70s, I read an American Rifleman article, by a military SERE instructor, about making a "Ring load",
to increase the range and lethality of birdshot shells. Just cut around the hull halfway down, leaving a small uncut
segment on either side. The front end of the shell exits the bore intact, flying much like a slug, and blows up a target
very well. Some inexpensive plinking can be done, easily hitting paint cans at 50-75 yards.

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 04:46 PM
I'll go out on a limb here and offer the first nigroe fambly that moves out here on Coon Club Road a buck twenty :lol
After the deed is done,dismantle it and throw pieces off the nearest causeways.And of course report it stolen.

Sandy
09-05-2021, 05:42 PM

I found lots of humor in that!

:rofl