PDA

View Full Version : Nigger thief now feeding worms in DNS.

Defund Welfare
09-01-2021, 05:28 PM
This nigger picked the wrong house to break into, very good shooting! Hearing about a niggers demise always makes my day better.

https://www.thechesapeaketoday.com/2021/08/31/home-invasion-tavein-malik-dickens-shot-dead-by-the-resident-when-invading-home/

Sandy
09-02-2021, 09:56 AM
I love news like this, and they made a nice little graphic!

Sandy
09-02-2021, 09:57 AM
This ad on the side could say, "Perfect for Dead Nigger Storage!"

Jim Crow
09-02-2021, 12:37 PM
I will definitely do the same thing to a nigger or anyone breaking into my home. I think they should pass a law that allows the homeowner/resident to decorate the front of their home with the body of the perp along with a sign that says“This is what happens to anyone who breaks into a home”.

IseDaDiva
09-02-2021, 01:05 PM
What kind of site is that? It's awesome! :lol

Police determined that Dickens allegedly forced entry to the residence through the front door after repeatedly banging on other exterior doors and windows around the residence.

See what the PC-Libtard mob has done - niggers feel perfectly entitled to act out all the savagery they possess, knowing there will usually be few or no consequences. At least this pavement ape won't be engaging in TNB anymore.

Lifesaving measures were attempted at the scene and worthless POS criminigger Dickens was transported to an area trauma center where he was later pronounced good.

Because that was a life worth saving. :rolleyes:

Ray Cizzums
09-02-2021, 04:47 PM
I will definitely do the same thing to a nigger or anyone breaking into my home. I think they should pass a law that allows the homeowner/resident to decorate the front of their home with the body of the perp along with a sign that says“This is what happens to anyone who breaks into a home”.
You should be allowed to keep the head for display, with your choice to shrink it, have a taxidermist do a mount,
suspend it in resin, keep it frozen, play soccer with it, or just put it on a pole out front.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-02-2021, 05:00 PM
You should be allowed to keep the head for display, with your choice to shrink it, have a taxidermist do a mount,
suspend it in resin, keep it frozen, play soccer with it, or just put it on a pole out front.

Ugh. No nigger heads on my wall. I can't even stand looking at them when they're alive.

If a niggers busts into your house, you know it's not there to convert your religion or sell you a vacuum cleaner. It's there for: Rape, robbery, and/or murder ONLY. I know I would have zero hesitation in blowing it away. It's the right thing to do.

Jim Crow
09-02-2021, 05:30 PM

Nigger is a predator/Varmint. Like a coyote raccoon possum or any other pest.You wouldn’t want to mount one and display it.Just leave slumped over on a fence out front to deter other invaders! Only problem is it’s going to start to rot and stink even worse than they do when they’re alive.

Coon Club Road
09-02-2021, 06:04 PM
I love news like this, and they made a nice little graphic!

That reporting was the best!
Lead poisoning!
:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-02-2021, 07:36 PM
What kind of site is that? It's awesome! :lol

See what the PC-Libtard mob has done - niggers feel perfectly entitled to act out all the savagery they possess, knowing there will usually be few or no consequences. At least this pavement ape won't be engaging in TNB anymore.

Because that was a life worth saving. :rolleyes:

It is awesome. I added it to my home screen.

IseDaDiva
09-02-2021, 09:04 PM
Another good one:

The blastoff into the netherworld for a Charles County drug dealer took place on August 6, 2021, at about 10:30 am in a speeding rampage that ended when Brian Anthony Farmer, 43, (DOB 6/25/1978) of Waldorf, Md., struck a tree,

Cameron says that Farmer was operating a 1990 Buick LeSabre
Of course.

https://www.thechesapeaketoday.com/2021/08/07/drug-dealers-exit-was-fast-and-furious-brian-anthony-farmer-ended-his-trail-of-dwi-and-drugs-when-he-hit-tree/

Unregistered
09-02-2021, 09:50 PM
We need to remember, he was "Full of the dickens"...and lead also of course.

Defund Welfare
09-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Another good one:

Of course.

https://www.thechesapeaketoday.com/2021/08/07/drug-dealers-exit-was-fast-and-furious-brian-anthony-farmer-ended-his-trail-of-dwi-and-drugs-when-he-hit-tree/

I just discovered this website too and it made me laugh my ass off. I love seeing journalists not cower under the desks to the New Agenda. Nigs always ook and eek for equality, and then chimpout when we have to look at their ugly mugs on the local paper. They just getting their equal share of reporting proportional to their crime they commit!

Sandy
09-02-2021, 10:05 PM
If a niggers busts into your house, you know it's not there to convert your religion or sell you a vacuum cleaner. It's there for: Rape, robbery, and/or murder ONLY. I know I would have zero hesitation in blowing it away. It's the right thing to do.

Wasn't there a nigger pappy that gave batwings to a teenaper boo of its daughter? It was something like the teenaper had come in through the window, and the pappy heard the noise. Niggers know just as well why other niggers break in.

IseDaDiva
09-02-2021, 10:45 PM
Wasn't there a nigger pappy that gave batwings to a teenaper boo of its daughter? It was something like the teenaper had come in through the window, and the pappy heard the noise. Niggers know just as well why other niggers break in.

Yah, I think the youf was hiding in the closet, waiting for a little post-bedtime muh dik, the one thing a nigger will risk its hide for.

ETA: I think I found it.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/13/dad-shoots-teen-daughters-room/6398115/

(https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/13/dad-shoots-teen-daughters-room/6398115/)

IseDaDiva
09-02-2021, 10:58 PM
Seems this not uncommon. This angry father not only shot his coalburning daughter's boyfriend but the nigger cuzzin too: :lol A twofer!

Man Shoots His Daughter’s Boyfriend And His Cousin Dead When They Came To Take Her To The Movies

The mother got arrested too.

https://globaltake.com/man-shoots-daughters-boyfriend-cousin-dead-came-take-movies/

Ray Cizzums
09-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Nigger is a predator/Varmint. Like a coyote raccoon possum or any other pest.You wouldn’t want to mount one and display it.Just leave slumped over on a fence out front to deter other invaders! Only problem is it’s going to start to rot and stink even worse than they do when they’re alive.
The English used to dip the heads of their enemies in tar, then set them on spikes atop the Tower of London.
With niggers, you could skip the tar, and you'd be the envy of the neighborhood at Halloween.
Put a nice rubber snake in the eye socket, and make a Toof D'Black-O-Lantern out of it.

Jim Crow
09-03-2021, 07:35 AM
The English used to dip the heads of their enemies in tar, then set them on spikes atop the Tower of London.
With niggers, you could skip the tar, and you'd be the envy of the neighborhood at Halloween.
Put a nice rubber snake in the eye socket, and make a Toof D'Black-O-Lantern out of it.

I like the hot tar part. But it’s got to be applied before they daid!

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 10:41 AM

Those Brits used to be brutal, ruthless - what the hell happened to them? :(

Ray Cizzums
09-03-2021, 10:58 AM
Those Brits used to be brutal, ruthless - what the hell happened to them? :(

They had all kinds of great punishments and tortures, and a flair for abuse of a corpse. They'd tar and display the
head, then draw & quarter the body to the four corners of the kingdom. That meant they had horses hooked up to
each limb, and then take off north, south, east and west. And that's if they weren't mad at you. See Braveheart for
that spectacle. Imagine the pay-per-view money that would bring in.