PDA

View Full Version : Special Place in Hell

GDRHammer
09-01-2021, 10:29 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/i-watched-him-shoot-my-dog-in-the-face-suspect-in-police-k9-shooting-sentenced/ar-AANXaHz

This fucking nigger piece of shit is a special kind of nigger. I truly hope that this beast gets an appropriate level of justice handed out to it.

CoonsЯus
09-01-2021, 12:29 PM
Trey Deshawn Christie, 21

Wow, niggers with names like that don't usually make it through their teens !

Ray Cizzums
09-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Burglar, caught on camera, armed, runs from cops, drug possession, and then shoots a police dog in the face.
18 months ? Suspended sentence ? WTF does a nigger have to do to get locked up ?
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-01-2021, 01:34 PM
It used to be that assaulting or killing a police dog was seen the same way as doing it to a human officer, but now that niggers attacking or killing cops isn't a big deal, who cares about a dog?:mad::mad:

Ray Cizzums
09-01-2021, 02:12 PM
It's a spigger, which explains the ability to hit a moving target. The spig-ro is more dangerous with firearms than
a regular nigger. My self control, in regards to committing acts of extreme violence, goes right out the window
if anyone hurts a dog, especially my dog. The guys from ISIS would be horrified by what I would do in this case.

IseDaDiva
09-01-2021, 02:30 PM
It's a spigger, which explains the ability to hit a moving target. The spig-ro is more dangerous with firearms than
a regular nigger. My self control, in regards to committing acts of extreme violence, goes right out the window
if anyone hurts a dog, especially my dog. The guys from ISIS would be horrified by what I would do in this case.

You can start with wiping that smirk off its face.

haywood
09-01-2021, 10:09 PM
It used to be that assaulting or killing a police dog was seen the same way as doing it to a human officer, but now that niggers attacking or killing cops isn't a big deal, who cares about a dog?:mad::mad:

I do!! The dog is a HIGHER life form than a WORTHLESS FUCKING nigger!!

Chimp Detester
09-01-2021, 10:48 PM

17030 17031

Trey Deshawn Christie, you despicable mega-turd nigger crap beast: I only hope a month does not go by before you see your worthless nigger carcass ape-rested again and properly caged. And may your cell mate be this sex-crazed extra-horny nigger:

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-01-2021, 11:29 PM
I’ve seen niggers applaud the killing of police dogs by other niggers in various comment threads. Niggers hate animals, especially domesticated ones because they are smarter and more useful than niggers.

IseDaDiva
09-01-2021, 11:38 PM
I’ve seen niggers applaud the killing of police dogs by other niggers in various comment threads. Niggers hate animals, especially domesticated ones because they are smarter and more useful than niggers.

They are everything niggers are not: Smart, hardworking, devoted, loyal, helpful, beautiful, and they don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Nigs are especially afraid of dogs, since they have a genetic memory of being tracked down by bloodhounds as they ran through the swamps.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-02-2021, 07:26 PM
They are everything niggers are not: Smart, hardworking, devoted, loyal, helpful, beautiful, and they don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Nigs are especially afraid of dogs, since they have a genetic memory of being tracked down by bloodhounds as they ran through the swamps.:potd

Sandy
09-02-2021, 10:21 PM
Time for half a dozen retired K9s to be taken for a walk near the nigger and "accidentally released."