PDA

View Full Version : It’s going to get better with bennies running out

Learning the hard way
09-01-2021, 05:18 AM
Midwestern and learning how much we are taught and programmed is just wrong.

Anyway, I will probably go into personal vendettas another time, but I am hopeful that between evictions, unemployment running out, covid and the hurricane, that it’s going to create a good situation for most of us, and flush out some of the less savory dwellers in the US.

I worked with the homeless for a while, and a good way to think of them is like 14 year olds that can’t stay sober or hold a job. It’s going to be a life changing event when millions stop getting checks and free apartments.

Fair is fair right? I don’t see any mercy coming and it’s going to be almost impossible to survive winter here without some sort of intervention. I think life expectancy is going to go down for a lot of undesirables.

CoonsЯus
09-01-2021, 10:42 AM
all humans needs to be government aided and provided with our full assistance in the name of God. All shit skinned monkey-shufflers need to be rounded up and.....

A - Eliminated

B - Exported

C - Hybrid of A

Unregistered
09-03-2021, 03:54 PM
I just meant that it’s natural selection. Nigs is on notice for elimination and humans are going to be fine. They are about to die off due to the end of the welfare that’s going around, and they can’t survive the virus either. It’s going to be a mass extinction for the low iq apes this year. Gov planned or not, they can’t survive

h8whitelibtards
09-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Welcome! Unfortunately, the millions about to be homeless and on the skreets will come after the ones who are prepared. It's like the grashopper and ants.