PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Get Shooty At High Skoo Feetsball Game, Guns & Cops Blamed For Batwinged Boonchild

Ray Cizzums
08-31-2021, 08:25 PM
Philly niggers couldn't get through a high school football game, without shooting at each other,
and the cops, batwinging an 8 year old mini-ratchet in the process. Somehow, the blame is
going straight to the existence of guns, and the po-po returning fire.
"Mohamed Bility, Fanta’s uncle, said he was devastated that little niggers can’t escape the threat of gun violence — even at a school."
“When is the shooting going to stop?” Bility asked. “When are they going to get control of the guns on the streets? Because actually, children cannot go nowhere." Might I suggest the African continent ?
Riddle me this, Uncle Mohamed - When are black women going to sop shitting out sociopaths, just to get gibs muhs ? Look at the mammy buffarilla pictured in the article. She is quite a sight to behold.
:bugeye 16995

https://nypost.com/2021/08/31/girl-killed-at-high-school-football-game-no-arrests-made/

Coon Town
08-31-2021, 08:41 PM
Only a nigger would name a sprog after a soft drink.

“When is the shooting going to stop?” “When are they going to get control of the nignogs on the skreets? Because actually, humans cannot go anywhere. When they go to school with niglets, they are not safe. When they go to a football field full of niggers they are not safe, either.”

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 08:50 PM
“When is the shooting going to stop?” Bility asked. “When are they going to get control of the guns on the streets?

When they get rid of the niggers dumbass!

You can't be that retardedly stupid... or are you?

Jim Crow
08-31-2021, 08:54 PM
Nigglet shot to death by other niggers.
So, if you don’t mind my asking, what’s the problem?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-31-2021, 09:10 PM
In the pic with its sowrilla mammy, the ugly little future felon factory just couldn't help but flash gang signs, SMGDH.

Christ!, niggers are vile no matter what their age!

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 09:15 PM
In the pic with its sowrilla mammy, the ugly little future felon factory just couldn't help but flash gang signs, SMGDH.

Christ!, niggers are vile no matter what their age!

I've often wondered the same thing... is it possible for niggers to be photographed without them holding up the amount of fingers representing their IQ?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-31-2021, 09:19 PM
I've often wondered the same thing... is it possible for niggers to be photographed without them holding up the amount of fingers representing their IQ?

I've actually seen pics of dead niggers in caskets making that sign at their own nigerals.

Sandy
09-02-2021, 10:31 PM
Only a nigger would name a sprog after a soft drink.

Maybe its middle name is Zha. Niggers love that name, and the mammy might have been "creative" to split it up.